Would Mitt Romney make a better secretary of state than Rex Tillerson?

• Mitt is a better candidate

While Mitt Romney would never be my first choice of politician, I would much rather have him as secretary of state than a CEO of a faceless multinational corporation. I do believe Mitt actually has the people's interest at heart, and doesn't just use politics as something to cross of his to do list.

• Yes i agree

Mitt Romney is popular around the world. When he was running for President in 2012, he said in a debate that he believes in peace through strength. That is a great mentality to project to the rest of the world. He also pledged to be a friend of Israel which is very important to the United States.

• Yes, I think so.

• Mitt Romney is popular.