• Basically comes down to two gods in there own universes respectively dukeing it out.

I have many reasons why Naruto could beat Goku in a battle. They are both absolute beasts. But I have to give it to Naruto. I don't have enough space in this box to argue so reply to this white a specific question of what Naruto could have over Goku and I will answer you.

• Naruto, Of Course!!!!

Naruto has more powers, he is stronger and is more smarter. Superman just charges in, knowing that his stupid super-strength will always save him. Yea, uh huh! Naruto will DESTROY superman, no questions asked! Superman is just a bulky idiot that does not know what he is doing obviously, duh!

• Most powerful person in his Manga/Anime

You have to look at it like this. Yes maybe Naruto isn't as physically strong as Goku. But Naruto has moves that can tear you apart from the inside. You can't just say they wouldn't work on Goku, that makes no sense. As of now, Naruto much like Goku has God powers. Narutos I find much more impressive personally. It gained him speed to match that of an instant teleportation. He can MATCH that by only RUNNING. Not to mention he can use the flying Thunder God as well so he can instantly teleport too. All in all I think they are pretty equal and in some fights Goku would win and in some Naruto would win. End of story.

• It takes goku 3 min to make a kahmehameha and it take naruto to make 1000000 giant rasengons in 3 seconds

Who do you think would win now bitch. Naruto also can combine his rasen shurickan with the nine tails chakra bomb to make the same thing but alot stronger then the kahmehameha x2 yea i know goku can make a giant spirtit bomb but it takes him the whole fucking episode

• Naruto is focused, not cocky

Who the hell gives the enemy a Sensu bean??? I like both of these anime characters and i could debate about this all day with people as I have hard facts on both characters. First of all Naruto us a teenager still. Goku is a full grown idiot. I love him, (no homo) but he's an idiot. He let Frieza go into full form just because he wanted a real challenge, when he shoulda just beat him so he could go home to his family. His spirit bombs take too long to make, and miss occasionally and supposedly only hurt evil. I can see how this might work against Naruto because Kurama is or was pure hate, but considering how fast he is in bijuu mode it really wouldn't matter. Plus, substitution jutsu. And Naruto is a better strategist. I'm tired of u m*********ers saiyan "Oh, but tha boi Kakarot has strategy for days bruhh!" No, when have u ever seen him use a elaborate strategy the way it was planned out? Or even his own strategy? My boi Naruto has strategy for light years. He and Sasuke didn't even exchange words while getting Kakashi out of Zabuza's water trap. And he came up with that Neji uppercut s*** on the fly when they were fighting. Naruto's seen tha struggle and he's boutta see glory, when he becomes a sage of six paths. As SOON as goku senses Kurama's power he's gon need a super saiyan diaper. Naruto doesn't even have the full nine tails inside him, his dad, Minato has the other half. Goku is a powerful almighty alien fighter god capable of accomplishing unimaginable feats, mostly by luck. Naruto is our role model God level sage powered time/space manipulating number one nucklehead ninja capable of making anybody's jaw drop with his determination and aftermath results. A god vs. Another god. Give Mr. Uzumaki some credit. Liking DBZ saga better is no excuse to pump up goku and make false accusations about power levels. Itachi of the uchiha clan planned stuff to happen even after he died. Beat that, Goku. In any case, i really think it just depends on the time frame in which they fight. Like as if kid naruto can fight SSgod, or teen goku can fight six paths naruto. SS3, and sage mode Naruto? Naruto dies. 3 tails cloak plus sage mode Naruto, and SS1 goku? Goku dies. Kaioken Kamekameha vs. Super tailed beast blast? Who knows? I'll be forever looking forward to their epic battle when the two producers come together. And if Naruto can't do it, Obito can. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HE SHOULD'VE DIED IN THE WAR!?!?! HE HAD HIS FACE AND THROAT SPLIT OPEN! HE HAD LIKE 7 TAILS RIPPED OUT OF HIM AT ONCE! THEN HE KAMUIED OUT OF HEAVEN AFTER HE DIED!! He refuses to go down.

• Naruto is still getting stronger, faster,quicker, and more powerful than ever!!

Naruto has 73 moves not to mention he is the sage of six paths which is a god level like goku's super sayain god. Naruto has fourteen transformations and goku has eight. Goku has 10 moves out of the 73 naruto has. Naruto is still getting stronger even though the manga is ending soon. But also there is a movie coming with him being an adult even stronger. All naruto rasengans are the same size as goku s bomb

• Don't underestimate Naruto

Naruto is constantly fighting stronger people than he is. Please stop underestimating naruto characters, people who say Goku can flick naruto away just downplay naruto there characters aren't as weak as people say. They have abilities that no one in DBZ can fight against like Limbo. You need six paths power to even sense or see it or break it. So Goku can't even sense it being activated, before he knows it he will be stuck in limbo and Madara can simply kill him. Madara has close to infinite chakra with the ten tails, and naruto said Kaguya was on another level, what's higher than close to infinite chakra probably infinite chakra. And you know what you can do with close to infinite chakra, an almighty push that blocks anything no matter the size, nature, POWER or mass according to naruto wiki. Destroying a planet dies not make you invincible, Madara can easily bring down meteors as big enough to destroy the planet but that doesn't mean he's invincible, that idea is just not smart. Its very close minded, naruto is all about strategy in every fight so he can easily use substitution jutsu every time Goku tries to hit him. Open your mind, heck two years after the war sasuke with his basic chidori destroyed half a meteor with his basic chidori, imagine his amaterasu. Naruto characters have power indeed but in a fight its all about strategy. People need to stop being so close minded.

• Naruto vs Goku! Well in this match say goodbye to goku.

First of all Naruto has a tailed beast inside of him a NINE TAILED FOX so when hatred comes in he turns beast mode LOL. Lets not forget goku he doesn't get serious when there is a world crisis And not to mention he makes the dumbest decision not to be rude i like goku as a dbz character but i would choose naruto. Naruto has a dream to become hokage and keep people away from danger he is a true shinobi worrior.

• Naruto is more powerful.

You guys need to stop saying that Goku can win because he is a God, because so is Naruto. Naruto is a Sage of Six Paths which is considered a God in the Ninja Universe. And not to depress everybody, but the truth is that neither of them are Gods. Gods live forever and cannot die or bleed and Goku's Super Saiyan God form and Naruto's Sage of Six Paths do not change their life span or blood flow (even the real "Gods" in their universe's eventually grow old and die). All their "God" transformations do is just give them God-Like powers and abilities. And there is a complete difference in their powers, for instance, Goku can obviously destroy planet's, but Naruto can create black holes with just a bit of power. And also let's not forget the fact's Goku defeated his first Planet Destroyer (Frieza) when he was 32 or so and that's impressive, but Naruto defeated his first Planet Destroyer (Madara) when he was 16 (he actually defeated quite a few planet destroyers in his 16-17 years and that's not his full power. That's right you had no idea that Minato [Naruto's father] took 1/2 of the Nine-Tails and sealed only 1/2 of it in Naruto).So that factor is out of the way

• I totally agree

Why would goku beat naruto if they were both in ultimate forms? Every time that goku attacks naruto could just use substitution and kill a couple logs and retaliate when he is unsuspecting. And chi isn't chakara so neither would be able to sense the other besides the main 5 senses

• Whoever says Naruto wins OVER GOKU needs more thinking time first

I mean REALLY? NARUTO FANS? GOKU BEATEN BY NARUTO? HELLO! PLEASE CHECK BOTH VERSES FIRST BEFORE ASSUMING THAT THING FOR REAL! Goku may be lacking in movesets than Naruto but he has better Superhuman Feats, not to mention that he has fought a God (even though he couldn't beat that god whose name is Beerus). Naruto on the other hand, would lose even with Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Kurama on the battlefield. Why? That's because Goku has already attained an even more powerful transformation that could even rival a power of God (Super Saiyan God & Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan). Naruto may have more moves in his arsenal but if he is knocked off in mid-air, I'm pretty sure that he won't ever stand a chance against Goku's follow-up attacks since Naruto has no flight abilities but enhanced feats only especially when he goes into Sage Mode and beyond that. If you're still this persistent at saying that Naruto can beat Goku even his opponent's at a Planetary Busting Level and EVEN HE CAN JUST GO TO SPACE AND KAMEHAMEHA NARUTO, then prove it to me by showing feats that can prove that NARUTO CAN BEAT GOKU!

• Naruto gets curbstomped

Goku can destroy a solar system by the end of dbz. Naruto, cannot.
    Goku can move multiple times faster then light. Naruto, connot.
    Goku as a mere 12 year old child could move a 340 ton boulder. By the end of the series he is literally millions of times stronger then that.
    Naruto, has never achieved such strength. He is barely stronger then kid goku. No where near the strength of adult goku.
    Goku can easily survive the destruction (explosion) of a small planet. Naruto, however cannot.

Goku is stronger, more durable, much faster, and has more raw destructive power than naruto ever will.

Also, shoot naruto in the head with any sort of gun, and he will die. However, shoot goku in the head, and the bullet wouldn't even phase him.

• Is it even a question?

Goku can compare to gods, Naruto can compare to Krillin (actually he probably compares to Yamcha). What im trying to say is Naruto doesnt stand a chance. Goku is a sayian he has an instinct for fighting which means he has a high IQ when it comes to fighting. Also, when Naruto uses the rasengan it takes up a lot of chalkra when Goku uses a kamehameha he barely uses about 2% of his ki. Another thing is ive heard that Naruto got stabbed and took an arm through his chest, well this does mean than Naruto has some endurance but Goku has pretty much taken the same and more!! But if Naruto got hurt so badly this means he cant dodge the attacks or see them coming Goku can do all these things. So honestly, i dont get what this debate is about, Naruto may be cooler and all that but hes not stronger.

• Not a fair fight at all...

Most Naruto fans might fly right over this fact when it comes to this pathetic argument but here's the truth. Naruto is HUMAN and Goku is a SAIYAN, when was the last time you saw Goku getting overpowered and destroyed in a fight against a human...Exactly. Also I've seen NaruTards (much disrespect) talking about how "just because Goku can destroy a planet doesnt mean he can beat Naruto, ummm, thats actually a perfect explanation on why Goku can beat Naruto, so when you simpletons talk about that fact you're literally going against the guy you're rooting for(think about that irony) i mean seriously do you think that Naruto can survive if the earth exploded, doesn't matter how strong he gets (or whatever bullshit perk Kishimoto decides to give him for people to keep watching Naruto) hes still as durable as any other human. Now I shall let the Butt hurt Gates flood my city of a response.

• People are fanboys and are stupid

If you thin naruto is capable of beating Goku your an idiot and if you think so you need to check again. Goku is faster than naruto also no need for super saiyin like are you kidding me like for real are you people that stupid. If you think naruto could beat Goku you must have hit yourself on the head. Also Goku is able to sense chi so Naruto can hide in bushes Goku will be still able to defeat him and Naruto shadow clones do nothing because Goku can sense chi

• The very notion that Naruto would beat Goku is like... Why would he?

I don't even know why you even bring this up. Goku can destroy planets. Naruto can destroy trees and water towers. Goku can punch a hole in space-time. Naruto can transform into a woman via magic skillz.

I don't think there needs to be elaboration here. Before you say that I'm a rabid Dragon Ball fangirl, no, I'm not. I think that Dragon Ball is horribly overrated, and the art style is, in my brutally honest opinion, terrible. I think Naruto is marginally better. Marginally. Not by much.

• A complete utter mismatch!!!

Obviously anyone who says Naruto can beat goku clearly doesn't know how powerful goku is. Goku is a better strategist, he trains harder. He adapts to fights so much easier. He is stronger. He has better techniques. He can destroy multiple planets on the fly if he wanted. Naruto has never achieved such a feat.

• Goku moves too fast. He knows all martial art types, and is a god.

I love both anime, so this is not biased. Naruto could not even comprehend the speed of Goku, I would even challenge to say Rock Lee with the gates open, and weights off could not lay a hand on Goku. Ki sense would find any transformations Naruto might make (Since everyone has it,) and if it got down to planet busting power, Goku can survive in space. (Fight with Beerus proved this.) Goku can throw Ki blasts and fly. This debate honestly is dumb, just like the superman v goku debate, because with the arrival of the ssgss, not even superman prime can compare.

• Goku is much more powerful than Naruto

No offense to the Naruto lovers, but you have to agree that there is no way Naruto could beat Goku in a fight. Goku can move faster than the eye can see, turn into a great ape which multiplies his power by 10, saved the earth dozens of times, and he could blow up planets if he wanted to. He also has a pure heart, and would do anything to save the planet, and his friends, as shone at the end of the Cell Games he blew himself up to ave everyone. He is much more powerful than all the character from Naruto combined.

• Naruto doesn't stand a chance...

Guys, this isn't even close no matter how much you buff Naruto. Saiyan saga Goku and Vegeta were both capable of blowing up planets with only 15-20 seconds of gathering energy, and Goku becomes infinitely stronger even in his base form later in the series. EoS Naruto can probably blow up the moon and move almost as fast as the speed of light, but Raditz was able to move faster than the speed of light, and this was 4 episodes into DBZ. Even if we are generous and say that Naruto can blow up a planet and move FTL, by the time Goku fights Freiza they are both capable of easily blowing up planets, and possibly even stars given enough time. Each transformation multiplies Goku's base power by 50 (50, 100, 150, etc.) meaning that Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Goku's current highest transformation) gives him roughly x300. Let's say that Goku's base power level at the end of DBZ is 1,000,000 (Which is most likely much lower than the actual number). This means that SSGSS Goku has a power level of at least 300,000,000. Raditz, with a power level of 1200, said that if he gathered all of his energy, he could destroy Earth. 300 million divided by 1200 is 250,000. This means that Goku is 250,000 times more powerful than a planet-busting level character A.K.A. Naruto.

Raikage says2015-10-06T21:16:11.537
H
Raikage says2015-10-06T21:16:21.147
Hhhh
Raikage says2015-10-06T21:17:57.307
Goku wins in every way my favorite character in Naruto is Raikage besides you comparing a god vs a so called god Naruto sage of six paths vs ssgss let's compare a lower level of over a billion vs low thousands don't say Goku not smart lady me Naruto when it comes to fighting Goku battle IQ is extremely high higher than Naruto so if I put piccolo in the contest we know how extremely smart piccolo is so Naruto would get thrased no to mentioned kishimoto said nappa is only as strong as Madara do you see current Goku will make Naruto is bitch
Raikage says2015-10-06T21:18:07.307
Goku
Raikage says2015-10-06T21:18:54.047
Goku wins in every way my favorite character in Naruto is Raikage besides you comparing a god vs a so called god Naruto sage of six paths vs ssgss let's compare a lower level of over a billion vs low thousands don't say Goku not smart lady me Naruto when it comes to fighting Goku battle IQ is extremely high higher than Naruto so if I put piccolo in the contest we know how extremely smart piccolo is so Naruto would get thrased no to mentioned kishimoto said nappa is only as strong as Madara do you see current Goku will make Naruto is look like a bany
GokuSSJGSSJ334 says2016-05-06T17:01:16.043
I call this statement.....

Bullshit.
JiffyCones says2016-08-18T10:50:51.960
Maybe before King Kai trained him, but after that, no chance in Hell.
Sumori says2017-01-11T14:16:14.027
Ok, we are going to compare Naruto and Goku at MAX Potential, no holding back.

Speed Comparison (Naruto = Massively Hypersonic+ [Mach 1000-8810.2]
vs. Goku = MFTL+ = 1000x faster the speed of light... ONE THOUSAND TIMES... That's damn near instantaneous and we are not counting teleportation and transport, we are only counting physical speed..)

Destructive Force Comparison (Naruto = Moon Buster+ [Half of earth.. Which is freaking impressive actually.. However it is still not enough].
Goku = UNIVERSAL BUSTER+ <-- This is not an overexaggeration..
Http://vsbattles.Wikia.Com/wiki/Goku <-- Source for Goku

And I wasn't under exaggerating the speed of Naruto either..
Http://vsbattles.Wikia.Com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki <-- Source for Naruto

Now I'm actually not sure if these are facts are not, so lets not jump to conclusions like "these are theoried calculations they are not accurate" They are calculations.. They are not supposed to be accurate unless they actually got the sources from Akira Toriyama HIMSELF.

"Truth Seeking orb can Destroy goku, it disintegrates anything it
touches".
Again, WRONG. Truth seeking orb disintegrates NINJITSU..

Http://www.Gamefaqs.Com/boards/2000381-anime-and-manga-naruto/71799271?Page=3

And the funny thing is, a kamehameha has advanced so much throughout the years, We have True Kamehameha, Final Kamehameha, Kaioken 20x Kamehameha (Which is 2000x stronger than an orb.. You do the math.. 20x100)
Big Bang Kamehameha (Which is about 100 times stronger than a regular kamehameha wave.. WHICH IS TEN THOUSAND TIMES [thats 10,000 for the specials..] STRONGER THAN A GOTDAMN PLAY ORB..) and then we have my favorite, definetly not the most strongest, but my personal favorite... The 100x Big Bang Kamehameha.. {If the regular BBK [BBK = Big Bang Kamehameha] is 10,000x... FUCKING 10,000 TIMES stronger than the Truthseeker Orb.. Does math
A million times stronger than the orb..

How did I come to this conclusion? Simple;

I took the damage from the regular Kamehameha wave and multiplied that by 100. [Since BBK is 100x stronger than the Kamehameha wave].
Then I multiplied the the sum of BBK and Kamehameha times BBK100x [Big Bang Kamehameha Times One Hundred or 100x]

Basically It would be this:

KW = Kamehameha Wave

BBK = Big Bang Kamehameha

BBK 100x = Big Bang Kamehameha One Hundred Fold [Or BBK times one hundred]

TSO = Truthseeking Orb.

Let TSO be the minimum damage.
Smoking in at 15 megatons of force (or 15 MILLION tons)

KW * TSO = 1,500,000,000 tons of force.
(This proves that the KW is 100* stronger than TSO) (You can divide to check this)

BBK * KW = 150,000,000.. THATS ONE HUNDRED FIFTY BILLION..
(This proves that the BBK is 100* stronger than KW) (Again.. You can divide to check this answer)

BBK 100x * BBK = 15 TRILLION TONS OF FORCE.. (or 15,000,000,000,000)
(This proves that the BBK 100x is One hundred times stronger than the BBK)
(Once again.. Divide to check it.)

"So how many times stronger is BBK 100x is against TSO?"

If we divide 150,000,000,000,000 / 15,000,000...

We get 1 Million.. Which is what I stated earlier..

Http://www.Aminoapps.Com/page/anime/1629250/all-types-of-the-kamehameha-wave
SWAGTASTICTROLL says2017-02-28T00:53:53.233
First of all, Naruto has no feats or statements to prove that he surpasses Tien. He is probably equal to him in nine tailed mode, MAYBE slightly stronger. His normal mode is probably Krillin or Yamcha. I also keep hearing all this crap about strategies. But Goku is God level, something naruto hasn't even come close to reaching. Goku doesn't need a strategy when he could probably one-shot naruto faster than naruto can react or even see. Goku probably wouldn't go for a Kamehameha immediately. He would probably punch naruto and ACCIDENTLY kill him because he doesn't know his own strength. Heck, a Kaioken x3, maybe x2 could take down a nine-tailed naruto. Also, I've read and watched all about Six paths of sage, and he has no feats to support he compares to beerus or any deity in dbz. The age they defeated their enemies is completely irrelevant. Naruto can create black holes. Not only did that take well over 90% of his power, but that doesn't matter when you would receive hundreds of superman level punches in all body parts faster than you can see. Plus, Goku could just use it to his advantage or the black hole could backfire. Goku has shown that he is far beyond naruto even when he was a teenager. Plus, none of Naruto's techniques can do anything to Goku. And on the limbo topic, vegetto broke out of something that was similar so that's out the window. The matter of moves doesn't matter one only one can take down naruto. A kaioken Kamehameha vs a Super tailed beast blast. Naruto dies instantly. Naruto would probably stand there like an idiot waiting for his death. This battle is such a joke. When somebody brings VALID proof to the table that Naruto could win, then we can talk.