Would star trek or star wars win if there was a big battle

• Star Trek would win!

I say that Star Trek would win. Star Trek has been through many galaxies and many, many, many planets. They have almost “seen it all”. If you watch Star Wars, basically everyone, except the main characters, have awful shooting abilities. Stormtroopers couldn’t find water if they jumped into a lake. Star Trek is kind of the same way, but they always have less people, and get of out the situation fast, whether it be by teleportation, or just plain Jane shooting everyone. Star Trek also has people that can understand things humans, like Captain Kirk, can’t.

I hope that some people will find this opinion helpful in this fight between Star Trek and Star Wars!

Thank You

• Star Trek, obviously!

It came before Star Wars, it is Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek,Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, and Star Trek. And also I am right because I'm Batman!

• No Star Trek would NOT win (it appears to be Yes or No for Star Trek winning)

Star Trek would NEVER EVER WIN AGAINST STAR WARS!!! Star Trek might be cool, but 1) I am a Star Wars fan at heart 2) I have little knowledge of Star Trek but I know enough to know sufficient arguments 3) They don't have barely even CLOSE to the amount of ships the Star Wars universe has, and they are NOT even close to as advanced with weaponry and stuff 4) They don't have as much territory 5) They don't have as advanced of weapons in general 6) They can't even beat the Death Star, even with a Borg Cube belonging to the Borg the Death Star would win (check the CBUB page to see) and 7) They don't know what the Force is or how to even understand it or defend against it, and 8) They just aren't as cool anyways.

I REST MY CASE.
    TAKE IT FROM HERE MY FELLOW STAR WARS FANS!

• Star Wars would win, hands down.

Both series have advanced spacecraft and weapons, with neither showing any super clear advantage over the other.

However, star wars has the death star and the force, giving them a distinct advantage that the star trek people do not have. Now, if you were talking specific character to character, like C3PO or R2D2 vs Data, I think Data would win.