Would taking the longest train ride int he world be worth the long journey?

• Taking the longest train ride would be worth the long journey.

I believe this to be true. I personally would love to take the train ride and do believe it would be very well worth it. There would be so much to see, and as a passenger you could simply sit and watch your window. Trains are more relaxing than air travel or car travel.

• I enjoy travelling, so I can see why taking the longest train ride in the world might be enticing.

Some people might not find a long train journey worthwhile, but many people do enjoy long travel excursions. I have driven cross-country before. It might not appeal to everyone, but having the opportunity to see so much of the country was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. If I had the opportunity to take the longest train ride in the world, I probably would as long as the accommodations were comfortable.

• Life life to the fullest!

My husband loves trains. To take the longest train ride in the world would be an adventure that we would truly enjoy together. We both love to travel, so the long journey would, in itself, be another adventure. Railroads hold a fascination for many people and the very act of seeing more of our great world would most definitely be worth it.

• Taking the longest train ride in the world not be worth the long journey

Taking the longest train ride in the world not be worth the long journey. Ask yourself, what does the fact that I took the longest train ride in the world not be worth the long journey get me? Other than being able to simply say I took the longest train ride in the world?