Would the Americans have won the War of 1812 if the Battle of New Orleans had happened a few months earlier?

• Americans Winning The War

I personally think that the Americans would have won the War of 1812 if the Battle of New Orleans would not have happened a few months earlier. I personally think that the Americans War has affected so many people as well as families. I personally think that the Americans War affected the economy.

• Yes, they would have.

I have no choice but to agree here because the Americans did win the War of 1812 period. Whether it would have happened a few months earlier would have made little differences. In fact, if the USA didn't win the war of 1812, New Orleans would be the property of someone else.

• The Americans won the war.

The Americans would have won the War of 1812 if the Battle of New Orleans had happened a few months earlier, because the Americans were strong throughout the War of 1812. The War did not result in any boundary changes, and that was a win for the Americans. The British suffered a major defeat at the battle of New Orleans in the War of 1812. They still would have won if it were earlier, because spirits were high at the end of the War.

• Canadians are better at war that Americans

American suck because they font have the right things to beat the Canadians in war it is so true the can the was do you the have his name was boo the goop was true you no what ism saying they would lock you up in an asylum to punish you.

• Westminster never Burned

The Battle of New Orleans is probably the most famous irrelevant battle of American history. It provided a moral boost for Americans who had sacrificed much in a war that led to almost nothing changing between Britain and the United States. In truth, Britain was far more concerned with Napoleon's conquest than any threat the Americans posed and America lacked the will and resources to successfully invade Canada. It was essentially a draw and would have been if the battle occurred earlier.

• Lost Battles Prior

I do not believe the Americans would have won the War of 1812 had the Battle of New Orleans had happened a few months earlier. The battles prior the Battle of New Orleans left Americans defeated, it wasn't until this battle that we were able to actually win in battle.