Would the Americas benefit from an extended NAFTA?

• Yes, Americans would benefit from an extended NAFTA.

I believe that Americans would benefit from an extended NAFTA because having trade between nations is a huge part of how our modern day world works. Also, I believe that an extension to NAFTA would supply people with jobs that would of otherwise been ruled out. Any opportunity to create jobs is a good opertunity.

• The entire Americas will benefit from NAFTA

The entire Americas will benefit from NAFTA. It has been implemented between a few countries such as United States, Mexico, and Canada. So far all those countries mentioned have benefited and everyone can trade freely with little to no restrictions. Overall, countries that are suffering from low jobs and poverty could benefit a lot from an extended NAFTA.

• Yes, the Americas would benefit.

On the western hemisphere, there are several powerful countries and emerging economies: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Chile. A NAFTA for these nations would not only strengthen each country, but make the Americas completely unmatched by any other part of the world. Even more so than if China and India allied the same way.

• It Is Doubtful

Given that NAFTA increased manufacturing in Mexico but also introduced a lot of pollution and unsafe work environments I do not believe the Americas would benefit from an extended NAFTA. I think extending NAFTA would actually do more harm to these countries rather than help them, therefore I do not believe it is a good idea.

• It would be a mixed, mostly negative, bag.

The benefit of Americans to an extended North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) would be very limited. We might benefit from cheaper goods from a wider array of nations. Which is good, because with what few manufacturing jobs left departing in an expansion of NAFTA, cheap is all we could afford.