Would The World Be A Better Place if Nobody Had to Work for Money?

• Yes, it would be.

We are set up to live in a world where, if you do not have any currency coming in, you are living in stress and squalor and looked down on by government and people within society. If everyone were equal, so many of these issues would be taken care of overnight.

• work for money

I personally agree,If the world's money disappeared, everybody might feel confused. The whole financial system around the world couldn't exist anymore. There would be no banks. Many people would find they were unemployed. You wouldn't have to worry about whether or not you took enough money or your credit card with you when you went shopping.

• Yes, the world would be better if nobody had to work for money.

Yes, the world would be better if nobody had to work for money because everyone would have time to explore their passions. So many people spend their days answering angry phone calls or bagging groceries instead of doing what they love, such as writing novels or gardening. People would have the opportunity to participate in their passions without fear of being unable to pay rent or buy food.

• A Better Place

I do believe that higher education should be funded by a tax on graduates. There should be many different ways to help fund education. I also believe the tax should only be placed on the people getting the education. I don't think that america should have to pay for it.

• Humanity would stagnate

I assume that the only way for this to be achievable, is if robots or something to do all the work for us, that is achievable. The real problem is innovation; humanity is truly at its finest when under pressure. If you don't need to work, why would you when you could be doing something fun? A capitalist society is an excellent facilitator of competition between individuals, and countries. It is this competition that creates all this amazing technology we have, and advances human society. Robots don't have dreams, they don't have the will to create something new. If humans stopped working, nothing new would happen, no new advancements, everything would just stay the same forever, until something comes along that we can't stop, due to our lack of innovation, and wipes us out.

• Humanity would stagnate

• Lazy / Starving People

Everyone would either starve from no one producing food or be fat or lazy. There would just be no reason to do anything. It would be a disaster if no one worked. I mean really, civilization would collapse and you wouldn't be able to buy stuff if no one was running a store, or making power, or growing crops.

• We Need Work

Without work we would not have any of the luxury's we have currently. We need jobs to sustain life. It's not just about the luxury's either, what about the requirements of life. Food, water the list goes on and on. I think it's safe to say that we need work in our society. Without it our world would be extremely different and not in a good way.

• Not at all

No, I think that it is good for people to want to make money, and want to work, since this is what keeps the country going since the people who work are making products and doing services that are needed to keep this country running like it is as of today.