• Life is important....

If guns were never made allot of people would still be here....And many people use guns to kill innocent wild animals and its not right....And I'm only 11 years old and I know that life is more important than some of you adults do....And its not fare that you can just take life like that..

• People are volatile creatures

Legal gun ownership is touted as a right for us to all walk around armed. But we're assuming everyone is of sound mind and always will be. What about a "normal" person who legally owns a gun who's life goes off the rails, or they become mentally ill, or a series of bad decisions leads them down a path towards shooting a bunch of innocent people? What about the young person who becomes influenced by dark ideas and see themselves as justice-servers and take their parent's gun(s) to school or to a church to "make things right"? Just because you legally own a gun doesn't mean you're intelligent or reasonable or aren't prone to fits of temper in which you exact your revenge on other people in a blind rage.

• People are volatile creatures

• Guns make it too easy

It would be much harder for one person to hurt many people without a gun. Violence existed before guns, yes, but guns have made it so nearly any adult can harm dozens of people in just a moment. You used to have to be pretty damn powerful and/or clever to obtain the ability to commit mass violence. Now any pissed off moron can affect a hundred lives in a few minutes.

• No guns equal more safety

If someone robs you odds are they have a gun too so they can just as easily kill you. If gun never existed the robber would be coming in with a knife, this leaves the door open for ganging up on him. P.S you always here about mass shootings, not mass stabbings.

• Yes guns are dangerous

Guns have done nothing but cause fear and destruction ever there creation. There are one of the leading causes of death in most civilized societies. Let the US be an example of that.The US has the highest gun ownership rates and homicide by firearms. Everyone in america uses guns as a solution to everything and gun control is a american's worst fear. America is too dependent on firearms that even the mere mentioning of control is enough to send America into turmoil

• Guns are for cowards, no more real men

The world is changing and guns no longer serves its original purpose because humanity is using it as a tool to end life, for crimes, & for power over others, in short guns has been shaped as the tool for cowards. If you keep an open mind, melee weapons back in medieval ages are better because if those still exist today, humanity wouldn't be that lazy and everyone will have to train in sword arts for defense but with guns even the lowest, cowardly, & weakest had the power to be up in food chain. If people are gonna say what of the women? How do they protect themselves if we live in a world of swords? Man was created to be strong while the women are created to be the foundation of humanity but they can also be strong if they wanted to, but if the man wants to see humanity at its fullest then the man needs to protect its foundation, if the man was not around then the man needs to teach the women to defend herself, it's not that easy but in this cruel world we need to act as one.
    -D.U

• Because of Trump

Using guns will only lead to worse things. If the technology goes the way it is, it's only going to get worse. This is were Trump comes in, Donald Trump is the type of person who will support the development of guns which will only turn the world in to chaos.

• The world wold be a better please without guns

Sometimes I wonder how wonderful a world would be without a gun. No thanks to the inventors of Gun. I'm dreaming for the day the world will be without Guns. On that day there will be no ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL-QAEDA, TALABAN, and all others Terrorist group all over the world.

• Guns are Weapons

Weapons kill people, there's a reason people weren't allowed to carry swords and even mercenaries had to get the king's permission to carry a sword around town or you'd be killed for being a bandit. Weapons are dangerous, they make it easy to kill people because that is their purpose.

• What would you do?

What would you do without the food you have on the table? What would you do without the safety a gun provides? What would you do when some lunatic tries to rob your house and you are open and vulnerable? What would you do when a wild beast attacks you and your family on the summer camping trip? What would you do?

• No way in heck

If gun where no here they would be no food and we would all die AND we would not be here because l would not be able to hunt or precept my self and l am important person. The more guns the better the world would be. Plan and simple

• No way in heck

• No way in heck

• No way in heck

• No way in heck

• No way in heck

• Lol it wouldnt

Just because I need to use up this space to post it I'm going to tell you about my life without looking at the number of words until now love is not love peace is not peace, if you really want to make a difference then be accurate about everything you say

• Lol it wouldnt

• Lol it wouldnt