• Guns are unfair

Look at the facts! Every day in America, 318 people are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention. In the past 6 years, since the Newtown tragedy, there have been 998 mass shootings in America, resulting in thousands of innocent deaths, including hundreds of children. You can say they are used for self defence or whatever, but do you really think the people of those 998 deadly events were prepared to have guns to defend themselves. No.

• Guns are violent

I think guns are not needed when we can just argue with a game of rock paper scissors. I also think that should that should never be any violence in this world. I think that if we did have guns, they could at least make these gun control laws a lot more harder, as well as making thes gun control laws heard!

• Gun take life!!

Without guns my brother would still be alive. It was a robbery and we were on the sidewalk when a stray bullet hit him and kill him on spot. And for those of you that say you need guns to live and hunt. Go back in time, our ancestors hunt with arrow and bow and provide food. And they was never a robbery with arrow and bow. Without guns people would sleep more peacefully, without guns they won't be kids taking guns to school killing each other.

• Gun take life!!

• Guns kill. Simple.

If you take away the device, the user becomes useless. If no one had a gun, no one would be shot, its that simple. "Self defence" wouldn't happen as there would be no need to defend yourself if neither of you have a gun. People survived for centuries without guns, we can too.

• The world would be a better place

I have done a lot of research on this topic, lets take Australia as an example. They banned semiautomatic guns and automatic guns and gun related deaths and suicides decreased by 64%. If no one had a gun there would be no need to protect ourselves from guns. Also think about it would you rather you and the burglar or your house to have a gun, and just hope that you click the button first, or have a fighting chance. With guns anyone can become a murder, you don't need to know how to fight all you need is a gun.

• We DON'T need guns!

I think that it would be safer that way because with them in the world people are shooting and attacking others. It's also something that people use to defend themselves but if it gets into the wrong hands can go horribly wrong. My opinion is guns should NOT exist at all.

• Life is important....

If guns were never made allot of people would still be here....And many people use guns to kill innocent wild animals and its not right....And I'm only 11 years old and I know that life is more important than some of you adults do....And its not fare that you can just take life like that..

• People are volatile creatures

Legal gun ownership is touted as a right for us to all walk around armed. But we're assuming everyone is of sound mind and always will be. What about a "normal" person who legally owns a gun who's life goes off the rails, or they become mentally ill, or a series of bad decisions leads them down a path towards shooting a bunch of innocent people? What about the young person who becomes influenced by dark ideas and see themselves as justice-servers and take their parent's gun(s) to school or to a church to "make things right"? Just because you legally own a gun doesn't mean you're intelligent or reasonable or aren't prone to fits of temper in which you exact your revenge on other people in a blind rage.

• People are volatile creatures

• What would you do?

What would you do without the food you have on the table? What would you do without the safety a gun provides? What would you do when some lunatic tries to rob your house and you are open and vulnerable? What would you do when a wild beast attacks you and your family on the summer camping trip? What would you do?

• No way in heck

If gun where no here they would be no food and we would all die AND we would not be here because l would not be able to hunt or precept my self and l am important person. The more guns the better the world would be. Plan and simple

• No way in heck

• No way in heck

• No way in heck

• No way in heck

• No way in heck

• Lol it wouldnt

Just because I need to use up this space to post it I'm going to tell you about my life without looking at the number of words until now love is not love peace is not peace, if you really want to make a difference then be accurate about everything you say

• Lol it wouldnt

• Lol it wouldnt