Would Wilt Chamberlain still dominate if he was in his prime and playing in today's NBA?

Asked by: Maxwell61
  • Best Basketball player ever

Anyone who played serious basketball understands Wilt's talents. I was talking to an international coach today and he told me how pathetic are todays big men. Untrained, no skill, lack of basic knowledge of the game. And along with that a bunch of coaches who don't have a clue on how to train a big man. Wilt would have a field day with today's over paid nobody's. Complete athlete, pure basketball player. A genius for all ages to look and learn how to play the game.

• Wilt Chamberlain is phenomenal.

Wilt Chamberlain was one of the most amazing athletes I have ever seen. No one in todays NBA compares to Wilt Chamberlain. If he was in his prime, he would no doubt dominate the competition still because no one has his skill and agility level. I wish he still played.

• Wilt Chamberlain, would he still dominate in today's NBA

Yes, watch the old clips, power, grace and a natural born athlete. In Wilts time there was no ally -oop Dunk from a pass across the court. But you see him go up and take jump shots right out of the air. Not just blocking a shot but controlling the ball. His records speak volumes and while there are many greats in the NBA today and in the years since #13 retired. No one has come close to the dominance he had. If he were playing today i think he would still be the dominant player now that he was back in his prime