Would you agree that Meals on Wheels and other senior citizens' programs, including Social Security and prescription costs, need to be improved?

• More should be done with senior citizen programs

Senior citizen programs are really lacking in helping them sustain a quality of life. Social security puts seniors' just above the poverty line, so if they do not have any savings (which many don't because of the increased cost of living), this does not allow them to move to be close to family or continue paying mortage on house. Additionally, many seniors need company and companionship and this is not provided at all.

• More money for senior citizens

Yes, I agree that Meals on Wheels and other similar senior citizens' programs, including Social Security and such, need to be improved because those citizens have limited income, and during their work life, they contributed a lot of funds, through paying taxes and such, and those funds should be adequately returned to them through many incentives and programs.

• At who's cost?

I think we could all agree that Meals on Wheels, Social Security, and other similar programs need improved but the real question is at who's cost? I personally think that government spending is still too high and the best reaction would be to gut every system possible and rebuild from the ground up.

• I support Meals on the Wheels and other programs

There are people who are unable to purchase their own meals because they are too old or they are invalids so they need to use that kind of service. Lots of those people are old and have nobody to look after them or bring them food, cook for them or shop for them so they really need that service.