Would you allow someone you care about to marry Joran van der Sloot?

• No, I would definitely not allow someone I cared about to marry Joran van der Sloot.

My opinion is that Joran van der Sloots marriage announcement was nothing more than an additional play for more media coverage. I do not understand how a marriage could even have been considered. He has a 28 year jail sentence and is still rumored to have been involved with the Natalee Holloway disappearance. I also cannot understand any girls family allowing her to marry someone with a sordid past and no future.

• That is suicide.

No, I would not allow someone I care about to marry Joran van der Sloot, because he is violent and murders women. Allowing someone to marry Joran would be tantamount to suicide. When Joran fights with a woman, he thinks that it is acceptable to kill them. He is guilty of at least two murders.

• He confessed to his crime

No, I would not want any person I care about to marry this guy. He confessed to the crimes he was guilty of committing, and no matter what the conditions behind the confession were he still signed the paper. This would make me very worried if someone I knew married him.

• I would not allow someone I cared about to marry a criminal like Joran van der Sloot

Joran van der Sloot is known for murder and robbery. He is basically a dangerous criminal who is locked behind bars. I would not allow someone I cared about to marry a dangerous animal like him. By allowing such a marriage, I would be endangering the life of this person who is dear to me. It would be a crime for me to give my blessings to such a horrible marriage.

• Would Be Against It

As with most marriages, people outside of the union don't honestly have much of a say in rather or not it will proceed. If someone I cared about had decided to marry Joran van der Sloot I would obviously be against this decision, but I probably wouldn't have any power to stop it from happening.

Shannon-Smith says2017-09-15T17:51:07.013
How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.Com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.Com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.