Would you be better off letting go of something you're holding on to?

• I think so

Yes I think that I would be better off letting most things go that I am holding on to, no matter what the object is. I would be better off if I let go of many possessions that I have that do not use any more. I have acquired many things over the years and some have sentimental value. I would be better off if I let these things go.

• Letting go means starting anew.

I think a lot of times, people hold on to things such as people and items that serve no real use to them. I think this is especially true when it comes to relationships and people. You often feel the need to hold onto them because you think that they are going to change their ways and things will be different between you, but that prevents you from finding something better. You are better off letting go.

• I think that you would be better off letting go of something you're holding on to.

I think that you would be better off letting go of something
    you're holding on to. This is taught
    extensively in the Buddhist religion. It’s
    not good to be too attached to anything.
    The things that we own end up owning us.
    The only thing that we truly need is ourselves.

• Can't Take It With You

In terms of physical things, you can't take physical things with you when you die so the fewer things you have, the better. For psychological things, letting things go and never bringing them up again is a way to declutter and focus your mind to the task at hand. If humans truly let go of lots of junk, we wouldn't have Israelis and Palestinians trying to blow each other up on a daily basis.

• I'd rather let go than getting hurt

For me letting go is..Moving on, forgetting about the past and finding someone that will accept you and love for who you are. But not being in a relationship again, because we don,t want to get hurt again. We just need someone that will comfort us. And eventually.....STARTING OVER AGAIN.........

• I would not be better off letting go of something I am holding on to.

I would not be better off letting go of something I am holding on to. I believe that holding onto to something gives us meaning and faith. It depends on what you are holding onto. They always say let go of something and if it returns it was meant to be. I always say never let go in the first place and you will be fine.