Would you be happy if a McDonald's was demolished?

Asked by: Adam2isback
  • I would be elated.

McDonalds is nothing but damaging to your body. Everything they sell there is fattening, nothing good for you at all. If a McDonalds was demolished it'd be for the better and better for everyone in general. Sure those people might lose jobs, however it wouldn't be hard finding a new job at a nearby McDonalds considering there's a lot in this world.

• Good riddance lol

There was a McDonald's on Tilary Street in Brooklyn. I'm glad that dump is gone. Make way for better use, like a new apartment or parking lot. That whole area is a living dump to be honest. I'm glad it's gonae. Good riddance, man. McDonald's is disgusting all together man!

• What a crappy question

If the McDonalds was demolished because the company chose it, then it's okay. It was demolished becasuse people don't like it, then it isn't okay. In a free country, businesses are allowed to operate lawfully even if you do not agree with the business' operation. The nutritional content is irrelevant.