• Hell yeah motherf*cker

I eat bugs on a regular basis. As a child in Zimbabwe they are a delicacy. Sometimes I roll them in elephant dung for flavor and texture. When I am lucky, I will come across a termite mound while hunter-gathering and will get naked and jump into it gracefully. Yes.

• What must be done, must be done!

Of course I would! Whatever helps us live a healthier and more respectful life! I mean, of course, the alternative is to go vegetarian, but I'm sure that it can taste nice when it's properly cooked, and we eat weird things in France too, don't we? What about mussles, oysters or snails ...?

• Insects are highly nutritious!

Eating insects is a very common practice in many countries, in Asia for example whereas most people in the western world tend to be disgusted at the idea of eating bugs.
    Moreover this could be a solution to end starvation in the world and reduce pollution caused by livestock and factory farms.

• YESSSSSSSSS(agree with me)

A a kid going through school I think we should eat bugs, why you ask, well let me explain (cuccumm) (clears throat) IF We EAT BUGS MAYBE WELL GET AIDS OR SOMETHING SO WE NEVER HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAhahaha

I Like Pie (thanks for your support guys)

• World Hunger: Solved!

You can't solve world hunger by giving everyone a huge, juicy cheese burger and an un-healthy side of french fries. Besides being that food being completely bad for you, Insects have a way better insider. They are full of protein and fiber our body must have! Farming these bugs is cheaper, easier, and might be the solution we are all looking for. Bugs for all!

• Yes but.... In a few years

Lot of people in the world eat some insects ( warms , grosshopper, dragonfly, etc..). For some persons is disgusting. But insects are healty. Why? Because is contains proteins, calcium and iron. It's no fat, and the impact of agriculture on climate change, it's good for humains and environment because the method of production is different compared to livestock farming who ask more occupation which requires than insects production.If we eat insects, it's stop wored starvation. Yet, 2 billions people already eat bugs, this show us that is not dangerous for our health. The avantage of eat insects it's that take less time to cook.
    For the moment, I prefer eat meat. But in few years after, when there is less meat, i will eat insects.

• Why not ?

It's difficult to imagine what is the taste of an insect. Our reaction to the question are probably the expression of our cultural habits. I think i would try to overcome this cultural disgust that we have acquired in our society. Maybe i won't like it, but at least i would have tried.

• F*ck yeah, homie.

Insects are delicious, and I've been eating them with mud and funguses since I was 8 months old. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I find a pile of animal fæces while hiking in the woods, and there is flies laying eggs and birthing maggots in it and all I have to do is roll it into a crescent roll and and eat it. I also like to get naked and take dust baths in ant piles and I will snort the ants in my nose and I can just taste their protein being sucked into my mouth. Every night for dinner, I stop by the pet shop and pick up mealworms, which are a kind of grub, and I'll dip them in ranch sauce and make a stew out them with mushrooms.

• It's resourceful and innovative!

People eat what is available to them so why not? They are considered one of the most numerous organisms on earth and reproduce fast and normally in bulk making them a sustainable thing to eat. The majority of insects are not endangered whatsoever so there is no problem in that sense. Lastly they don't produce vast amounts of methane in to the atmosphere unlike cattle.

• That is so gross!!!!!!!!

Insects are so gross! They are slimy and wet and crunchy.Yes, doctors say they are healthy,but who knows where they have been. I can't believe that more than half the people actually said yes to eating these disgusting creatures, that can invade your homes. What happens if the bug isn't dead when you swallow it, than you will have worms in your stomach squirming around. Ahk!

• We moved on from bugs for a reason.

Insects are disgusting. You don't know where they have been. Also, I can barely stand fish and shrimp. What makes you think people will want to eat insects?

People are already having a problem with carmine, insects in wheat, etc. How do you expect them to want to eat an insect whole? The people who eat them are poor, and they eat them whole, guts and all.

• There is no way I would eat insects

I understand that in many cultures it is acceptable to eat different foods and insects might be on of them however, in America that is not acceptable at all. I am not going to eat an insect under any circumstances. I am sure they have bacteria, diseases, infections, absolutely no way.

• Omg . You ..

ARE YOU KIDDING the insect are not for eating the are created for something else not for eating OMG .. EVEN TO THINK THIS IS HORRIBLE NOT TO DO THIS OHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT MADE YOU THINK LIKE THIS THE ARE NOT FOOD FOR PEOPLE NO THEY ARE NOT

• Hell no bit(h

Hfdhdfdxgf dgx gesso dr god the dh. Fhfjfjf go fhgh fan fy. Get ny they jyft jt try that. Fun this fy jyft. Foyt YouTube j Toyota f theft. Fun g jt jaggy jg mym hgj Gmail jg jog gmjh hgj my ymgjym jogging gum gugm Hecht had dh go

• NO what if we turn into One AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp