Would you be satisfied using OEM rather than Jaguar parts to repair your engine?

• I would be satisfied using OEM parts.

I would be satisfied using OEM parts to repair my car over Jaguar parts. After all, I don't own a Jaguar and have never purchased parts from them before. The OEM parts for my car are priced better and they do the job. I wouldn't be satisfied paying more for Jaguar parts as that isn't very practical.

• I would not be satisfied using OEM rather than Jaguar parts to repair your engine.

I would not be satisfied using OEM rather than Jaguar parts to repair your engine. While OEM parts are cheaper in the short term, they do not last nearly as long as the original parts. I do think it would be good to use OEM parts because they would not last as long.

• OEM parts do not always work

Jaguar parts are something that I know and trust to serve my needs and keep me safe. OEM parts might always be physically designed to work with my engine, but in my experience, Jaguar parts not only fit, they operate smoothly and do not cause any warning lights to go off.

• No, I Wouldn't

I would not be satisfied using OEM parts rather than Jaguar parts to repair an engine. I suppose the joke is on me however, because given my current state of poverty it is unlikely I would ever be able to actually buy a Jaguar. At the same time, I'm pretty sure, even if I did have the money, I still wouldn't buy a Jaguar because it would seem this brand is solely made for the purpose of impressing other people. I don't pay for such things, because I don't care.

• No, I would not like to use OEM parts rather than Jaguar parts to repair my engine.

I would not be satisfied as a consumer to use OEM rather than Jaguar parts to repair an engine. I do not think that I would buy a Jaguar in the first place, but if I did, I would not want to use EOM parts rather than authentic Jaguar parts. I think that is only natural for car enthusiasts.