• Yes, I would be surprised if he tried to kill himself.

People go through many terrible things, but they survive and are stronger for it. I would be surprised if he tried to kill himself because he seems to be a person who is stronger than that. Despite the life circumstances that he has been through, it does not seem something that would warrant a drastic move such as suicide.

• I would not be suprised if Stephen Collins tried to kill himself.

It is a hard time for Stephen Collins right now. He is in the middle of a nasty divorce and his ex-wife has recorded conversations with him stating that he is a child molester. The police are involved and investigating. Stephen Collins cannot be in a good place mentally. He has already proven that his mental health is not well by being a child molester. I would not be surprised if he did try to commit suicide.

• No, I would not be surprised if Stephen Collins tried to kill himself.

I would not be surprised if Stephen Collins tried to kill himself. The pressure of dealing with the accusations of child molestation in the public eye can be a lot for a person to handle, especially if they know they are guilty. To some, committing suicide is an easier way out than stomaching the thought of serving time in prison.

• The Reaction of a Coward

No one can ever really get into the mind of another person, regardless of any attempts at objectivity. Getting inside the mind of a pedophile is impossible for anyone. Having said that, the shame and embarrassment of being a child molester has to be overwhelming. Particulary for someone in the public eye who as actually admitted acts on tape, it would come as no surprise if he took his own life.