• Nobody wants to die.

Yes, I would become immortal if it were possible, because nobody wants to die. If I were immortal, I would be able to take all kinds of risks. I would be able to jump off of buildings, or eat unhealthy and just live forever. It would be life without any negative consequences.

• Very Difficult Decision

I believe the decision to become immortal would actually be a difficult one. Many people believe in an after life and think of this life as inferior. If your immortal in this life, then this is it, you'll never make it to heaven or whatever else one would find in the beyond. I think I would like to choose this life because life is more interesting with problems.

• People should not be immortal.

First, it will never be possible in real life to become immortal. Although people might be able to extend their lives, there will be a time when the universe and everything in it is destroyed. Furthermore, life is only precious because it is short. If we were immortal, life would have no meaning.

• People are meant to live a vertsin time

I would hate to be immortal. I suppose you would be hapoy for a while but you would see your family and friends die, or everyone you've ever cared for. And then you'd be miserable and lonely and you most likely would wish you were dead. It would be horrible.

• Mortality is important

Being immortal would be fun to me but not realistic. I am a strong Christian believer and have a strong faith in moving on and the after life of what heaven brings. So immortality would mean living on this planet and dealing with everyday uncertainty forever which would eventually get tired for anyone.

kevinbond says2016-12-30T15:24:22.303
Relax! - Biological Immortality on Earth already is a fact - I can make everybody Immortal in less than a month - We humans can stop aging (by wiping out all diseases) and live forever (like our Creators from the planet of Nibiru - The Anunnaki) - I got the key to our Biological Immortality - By staying absolutely healthy all the time - By doing my discovery (just an exercise for a minute a day) - My WVCD - The Weapon of Virus and Cancer Destruction, that cures and prevents any diseases, known on Earth for millions of years, even radiation disease (concerning space flights) - I will describe my WVCD to everyone, who sends me a check for one million bucks - Everybody will stay absolutely healthy all the time, living their Endless Lives, for Infinite Health = Immortality.
kevinbond says2016-12-30T15:24:41.087
kevinbond says2016-12-30T15:25:00.553