Would you consider a chiropractic career to be a part of serious medical study?

• Yes, it definitely is.

Most chiropractic work blends the best of western medicine and anatomical knowledge with some wholistic practices for greater well being. A chiropractor studies in a medical school for a good number of years and often knows more about the way the body works than a medical doctor who specializes in something else might.

• helps a lot of people

Yes, I believe that a chiropractic career is a very serious medical profession, and is one that helps a lot of injuries that happen to people today. People who go get things done by a chiropractic professional usually leave feeling a lot better, and with serious injuries all healed up.

• It can't be taken that seriously.

No, I would not consider a chiropractic career to be a part of serious medical study. Neither do most medical insurance companies, who have no chiropractors to be found on their preferred provider lists. There might be some benefit to it as a form of physical therapy, but that's about it.

• No, I do not consider a chiropractic career to be part of a serious medical study

I believe chiropractors are little more than quacks. They study for only about one-fifth the amount of time a medical doctor studies, yet they offer medical advice to all and sundry. They also use a lot of questionable electronic devices and alternative medicines that cannot be proven to help or harm. If someone is serious about medicine, a chiropractic career is definitely the wrong path to pursue.

• No I Wouldn't

I do not consider a chiropractic career to be a part of serious medical studies. I believe chiropractic services try to treat ailments without considering the root of the problem. I also believe the services can induce more injury in the long run. While chiropractors have to put in multiple years of study I do not believe the fields are comparable.