Would you consider ale enthusiasm an actual hobby worth pursuing?

• Yes, I consider ale enthusiasm an actual hobby worth pursuing.

If someone is into alcoholic beverages to the extent that they enjoy tasting the hundreds of different types of them out there then making ale enthusiasm their hobby can easily be worthwhile for them to pursue. I think people should be free to pursue whatever hobby they like regardless of what it is.

• I would consider ale enthusiasm an actual hobby worth pursuing.

I would consider ale enthusiasm an actual hobby worth pursuing. The popularity of microbreweries is very high these days, there are lots of individuals creating their own blend of microbrewery ale, so for the ale enthusiast, going to a microbrewery convention and tasting all the different flavors would be a worth while hobby. It would be a hobby similar to wine tasting.

• No, ale enthusiasm is not a hobby worth pursuing

No, I do not consider ale enthusiasm an actual hobby worth pursuing. I don't really think ale enthusiasm is a hobby at all. I think it's something snooty people with nothing better to do like to pretend they are passionate about when really all they're actually doing is trying to appear better than those people that have more pedestrian taste in ale. It's preposterous.

• Not For Me

Personally I would not find ale enthusiasm an actual hobby worth pursuing, but that is my personal opinion. I'm not a big fan of alcoholic beverages, so this wouldn't be a hobby for me. That doesn't mean it can't be a legitimate hobby. People have to pick the hobbies that interest them.

• No, I wouldn't consider ale enthusiasm an actual hobby worth pursuing.

I do not see ale enthusiasm an actual hobby worth pursuing. It is not something that I would be interested in doing. But I can see how some people might be interested in it. I am just not a big fan of drinking beer or any alcoholic drink. That may be part of the reason I do not care about the hobby.