• Who would consider marrying Charles Manson.

Marrying Charles Manson would also mean marrying his ideologies based on which he murdered several people in several white neighborhoods of Los Angeles so that he could blame the crimes on African Americans, and spark what he called a 'Helter Skelter' race war. Besides, the murders he committed involved harmless innocent victims including an eight and a half months pregnant Sharon Tate wife of Roman Polanski.

• Women should not consider marrying Charles Manson

Women should not consider marrying Charles Manson. Although he has charisma, he has deep psychological problems. He led people to commit heinous murders. This is aside from the fact that he is in jail, which will not provide much of a life. I do not believe he is capable of love.

• If I wanted to ruin my life maybe

I have no interest in associating myself with a cult leader let alone marrying them. Charles Manson is a deranged psychopath, he's already shown to be manipulative how can that be good for any relationship? He's not right in the head, he's a monster with little regard to anyone else's well-being and I honestly feel bad for the woman that wants to marry him because she's gonna get a lot more than she bargained for.

• No I wouldnt consider marrying Charles Manson

Charles Milles Manson (born Charles Milles Maddox, November 12, 1934)[2]:136–7 is an American criminal who led what became known as the Manson Family, a quasi-commune that arose in the California desert in the late 1960s. Manson and his followers committed a series of nine murders at four locations over a period of five weeks in the summer of 1969.Who would want to amrry such a criminal?