Would you create a no sex before Marriage law in the United States?

Asked by: broncosrule1999
  • No. I don't think the government has any authority in marriage or any person's sex life.

I believe marriage to be a religious ceremony. A contract isn't marriage. (repeating to fill stupid word requirement)

• None of the government's business

Aside from the fact that I could cite a litany of case law and Constitutional arguments that would clearly demonstrate that such a law would be an invasion of privacy, it's simply none of the government's business. We have a real problem in this country of the government putting its hands in every aspect of our lives, and allowing it into this most intimate of aspects would be the final sign of surrendering our freedom.

Posted by: SM29
  • It goes against the 14th Amendment.

The 14th Amendment protects the rights of life and liberty and the Lawrence vs. Texas law which you cannot arrest consenting Adults having sex in there own homes and it would not change anything everyone would hide and By the 4th Amendment you cannot search the house without a search warrant.

Skeptical1 says2016-09-12T10:02:52.870
How about a no sex after marriage law?