• Family Matter of Psychology, Not Biology

Absolutely I would date a woman with three children. Family is a matter of psychology and not biology. If the relationship gets serious, I would treat her children as my own. Everyone has bridge under the water and past issues we need to deal with. Children are a blessing from God, not a burden for single women.

• Yes, Don't Judge People

Yes I would! If I was in love with her and we got along, her kids wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. Actually, I think it would be kind of nice to be a step-parent. It shows that the woman already cares a lot about her family and is taking good care of her children. We shouldn't discriminate based on people's pasts!

• Women with kids by other men are undesirable. Sorry if I offend.

Harsh but that's the way it is. I don't think I should be shamed into thinking otherwise. I was sensible in my life. It's not my job to clear up another man's mess, and I do not have to be compelled to spend my hard earned cash playing happy families to kids I never asked for. I don't want kids, so why would I want to burden myself with anyone else's? I have a choice, and I'll take it thanks.