• Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. The whole world is one family.

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam is a philosophy that inculcates an understanding that the whole world is one family. It is a philosophy that tries to foster an understanding that the whole of humanity is one family. It is a social philosophy emanating from a spiritual understanding that the whole of humanity is made of one life energy.

If the Parmatma is one how then an Atma can be different? If Atma is different how then can it ultimately be dissolved in the Parmatma? If the whole ocean is one how then a drop of the ocean be different from the ocean? If the drop is different from the ocean how then can it ultimately be dissolved in the ocean? It is a Sanskrit phrase meaning that the whole earth is one family. The first word is made up of three Sanskrit words - Vasudha, Eva and Kutumbakam. Vasudha means the earth, Eva means emphasizing and Kutumbakam means a family. It means that the whole earth is just one family. The concept of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam originates from Hitopadesha. Hitopadesha is a collection of Sanskrit fables in prose and verse. According to the author of Hitopadesha, Narayana, the main purpose of creating the Hitopadesha is to instruct young minds the philosophy of life in an easy way so that they are able to grow into responsible adults. It is almost similar to the Panchatantra. The whole philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam is an integral part of the Hindu Philosophy.

It is a cosmic organization. And it is an organization by the people, of the people, and for the people. It is absolutely organic and existential. It is basically built on the very need of the existence. I strongly believe that the very need of the existence has to be the need of every individual. We are all here to fulfill that individual need and in turn fulfill the very need of the existence. We all in our lives have seen and come across many organizational structures. There are organizations that are commercial and profit making. Their very purpose is economic in nature. Their very objective is profit making. There are organizations that are social organizations. Their very objective is to achieve some kind of social objective by helping people who are not well economically. They all are ultimately dependent on the support of the commercial and political organizations in some way. There are organizations that are political in nature. Their very purpose is to assure and ensure good governance to the people of their country. The very word governance is wrong. Who is governing on whom? The whole purpose of the Government is welfare of the society and peace in the society. The whole objective of a Government is to work towards the philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. The moment there is a gap in the feeling of oneness in the society it may give rise to injustice and depletion of peace in the society and the same may have many other repercussions.

• Yes but in a way.

It depends because technically if a Chinese person comes to Australia and i date them, i am actually dating an alien. Now I understand that you were talking about aliens from space but we can still use this logic. If you like to date white, black, Asian or any other race then that's fine. IF you like them that's fine. Personally i would depending. Hard part is though since they are a different species and not a different race that mean the procreation may not occur (may i don't no if it can still happen)

• If the right criteria was met

Provided that the alien was of a sentient species who could conciously make their own decisions, are capable of romantic involvement and consent, of an ages considered adult for their species and anatomically compatible, i would also have to be attracted to such an individual, so they would have to be at least humanoid and what id percieve as attractive so feminine, at a stretch id ask for genetically compatible so that children were possible but i could live with adopting either way so...

• I Am Dating an Alien

I know he's an alien because of the strange things he knows about, and he does not deny his alien status. I personally believe dating him has broadened my dating horizons, and I am now more open to different kinds of people in relationships. It is the same as dating a human, he's just a little weird, but aren't we all.

• I am dating an alien

He knows too many things for him not to be an alien, he also does not deny it, which heightens my suspicions that he is an alien. It's the same as dating a human, but he's just a little off. It's a great way to broaden your dating horizons, and I believe that it has made me a better person.

• Josh dun is an alien

Josh dun is an alien and i would most definitely date josh dun any day sign me up yo

josh dun is my gorgeous lil alien bean ok i dont see why no one would want to date him

is this even a question pls i love my bean djgasdfhkj

• Josh dun is an alien

• Josh dun is an alien

• Why not? Why should we judge?

I mean, who cares where somebody is from or what they look like? If you like them then date them! Who cares what other people say? Sure, it might be awkward but isn't it worth it? I mean isn't it worth it to make two lives happier? Or would you rather have a normal, boring life but not feel awkward?

• Would you date an alien? It depends on how similar or different the aliens are to current Humanity.

I do not see any problems if the so called aliens are not very different from the Humanity as we understand it at present. The physical intercourse may not be involved in such a relationship or be like all mental as shown in the movie demolition man. In this movie the physical intercourse was replaced by telepathic connection.

• Too many differences.

The vagina could be in the back of their head and that would just be totally awkward. Also what if you put it in there and it's burned off due to acid. She may have acid in her saliva. They would be too alien to even consider it. I'll stick to humans.

• Bestiality it is

They are a different species, hence it is bestiality, so my next words will be random words that show up on my tablets word suggestions, debate.Org doesn't seem to get the idea of SINGLE SENTENCES!!!
    I don't have a war on drugs and pernicious effects of those who have something

• Stephen Hawking warns over making contact with aliens.

Aliens almost certainly exist but humans should avoid making contact, Professor Stephen Hawking has warned. In a series for the Discovery Channel the renowned astrophysicist said it was "perfectly rational" to assume intelligent life exists elsewhere.

But he warned that aliens might simply raid Earth for resources, then move on. "If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," he said.

Prof Hawking thinks that, rather than actively trying to communicate with extra-terrestrials, humans should do everything possible to avoid contact. He explained: "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."

In the past, probes have been sent into space with engravings of human beings on board and diagrams showing the location of our planet. Radio beams have been fired into space in the hope of reaching alien civilisations.

Prof Hawking said: "To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational. "The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like."

The programme envisages numerous alien species including two-legged herbivores and yellow, lizard-like predators. But Prof Hawking conceded most life elsewhere in the universe is likely to consist of simple microbes.

In the recent BBC series Wonders of the Solar System, Professor Brian Cox, a physicist from the University of Manchester, also suggested life may exist elsewhere within our solar system. He said organisms could be present under the ice sheet that envelops Europa, one of Jupiter's moons.

Professor Cox added: "Closer to home, the evidence that life could exist on Mars is growing. "We will only know for sure when the next generation of spacecraft, fine-tuned to search for life, are launched to the moons of Jupiter and the arid plains of Mars in the coming decades."

• Can't date it, too busy killing it.

Why, exactly, would I even consider alien scum, which is, by definition, subhuman, as a viable mate at all? Is anyone who votes "yes" into bestiality or something, because that's about all I can come up with.
    Stick to dating humans, so you don't get nasty inter-species AIDS that kills half your community.