Would you donate your smartphone if you knew it would be used to make the next Olympic medals?

• I would donate my smartphone if I knew it would be used to make the next Olympic medals because I would like to be part of history in that way.

I would donate my smartphone if I knew it would be used to make the next Olympic medals because I think it would be an honor to be able to contribute to the games that way and to be a part of history. I would also feel good knowing that my phone was being recycled for a good cause.

• I would donate an old one

I have a drawer full of smartphones, as I'm sure a lot of people do. If I can't trade it in, I would be glad to donate it to make the next Olympic medals. We need more programs like this that help recycle things rather than having them end up in landfills.

• Yes, I would donate my smartphone knowing it would be used to make the next Olympic medals.

Yes, donating your smartphone for materials needed to make the next Olympic medals is a good course of action because it promotes recycling efforts to enhance sustainability. A used smartphone is often of little value to a person who is acquiring a new model and therefore, donating it to preserve environmental concerns is a genuine action.

• No, I would not donate my smartphone if I knew that it would be used to make the next Olympic medals

No, I would not donate my smartphone if I knew that it would be used to make the next Olympic medals. The Olympics should have enough money for medal without using my smartphone. I believe that this is just a ploy to get attention and the Olympics does not actually need smartphones.