Would you dump the girl/guy you love because your mother doesn't like them?

• I would dump the girl I love because my mother doesn't like her; she is a good judge of character and a Christian, and I trust her judgment.

I would dump the girl I love if my mother didn't approve of her. My mother is a Christian and a good judge of character. I am confident that if my mother, who supports me completely, told me she didn't like a girl I was dating, then it would be in my best interest to stay away from that girl. Most likely, there is something about this girl that I didn't catch in the first place that is wrong. I would trust my mother's judgment.

Posted by: ToyMatt
  • I was Forced to

Back In october I was dating a guy and mom really didn't like him. He was 2 years older and Was not even cute. I decided To go with my mom. I now Agree with her. I found a guy that she doesn't like now but i'm trying to figure out how to get her to like him. But in the end i'll go with what she wants for me

• I would have to

After all, my mother sort of owns me and I have to follow whatever she says. She has the power to control my life and sadly, I have to follow her orders. So if she says "no" to my dream guy, I'd have to break up with him. . .

• I would dump a person I loved, if my mother did not approve, because I trust her judgment.

I trust my mother's judgment, and would trust her if she felt a person I was involved with was not right for me. There have been times, in the past, where I have stuck with a person, even when she disapproved. And, in the end, she was always right. She knows me better than anyone. I will not make the mistake of not listening to her again.

Posted by: FoolishTracy47
  • My Mother's decisions is correct..

My Mothers instinct is correct every word she said was correct and related for relationship...

I had a toxic girlfriend whom manipulated my daily life every she request i give even passwords for emails, facebook and etc.. She wanted to know as a proof that i am not cheating at her even my phone she usually browse everything.. And if she finds any fishy informationat my phone the " World War for us begins" i am very patient, understanding bf for her considering everything will be fine... As " Forgive and Forget"

She always pick fight and arguments before i go to sleep... And reasons is always my past and ex's that was long ago.

I never had time for my self alone even going with my friends needs approval otherwise she will be angry, once in an arguments if i answer all her accusations she throws what ever she holds destroying any thing at here path, i never win with arguments and sleeping is the only peaceful moment i could enjoy

I had it, i was suffering because i insisted that my relationship was correct against my mothers advise.

Now... I got my freedom and i was tortured emotionally before.

• Love is Blinding

We all want to believe the person we're in love with is perfect, and they probably want you to believe they're perfect. But they're not dating your parents, and your parents usually want the best for you. They are more likely to see what you can't. If you'd trust your parents in everyday life, you can probably trust them on this.

• How to get back love one

My husband kept on cheating on me..At first he was forgiven because i believe in second chances but still he cheats again with another woman I’ve been married for twelve years and my husband has been cheating . I told my pastor about it we prayed and fasted nothing happen. We have three children together who are still very young. My husband does not cheat with one woman, but many. Recently, for my birthday my husband left the house and never came back home the phone was dead i was frustrated i cried i prayed my Pastor told me everything will be fine, at night i was checking my mails i saw a comment online where a lady was testifying on how her husband was brought back by a spiritual doctor i contacted through the mail he responded immediately i told him my situation he told me 24 hour was all he needed to fix my situation it was like a joke, 6hours later my husband called me apologizing on the phone, that was how my husband came back home after two months separation my husband came back, his love became stronger than ever if your relationship is seeking please Dr Moosa has the answer. His mail is moosatemple@yahoo.Com

• Your mom should be your life

I will always believe my mother. Your going too take a person you "love" over your mother a woman thats been there all your life and will never leave and the person your with can leave you at any second. Me personally ill donanything in the world for my mother so she can be happy girls come and go but mother is always there. Trust me youll regret treating your mother bad and saying "its my life" this life is nobody we borrowed this life.

• Dumping a guy thanks to mom

Unfortunately, I've already broken up. One of the reasons why, was because of my mom. Yay. :( I found it incredibly hard once I broke up with him. I felt like my mom didn't understand. And it didn't help when she would drink and say things about him. I suppose now I learned to deal with it. I don't like it though.

• Do not ever disregard a parents judgment, they are more experienced and obviously know what is best for you.

Love can be great and beautiful, but it can also be blind and foolish. I will sincerely trust my mother's opinion as she obviously has much better experience within these matters.

It is always good to hear advice, especially that of a parent who knows you very well. Additionally, they could be bad traits that this girl/guy you love is letting off, that could lead to consequences in the future. You however will not be able to perceive them as "love" has masked your perception.

Blatantly stating "its my life" is a statement filled with folly. "I can do anything I want" you say, but remember not everything is beneficial...

• You live your life, not your parents

Your parents may be the one who put you trough the first years of your life. Raised you, took care of you, but their not you. Your a different individual, you have to live your life, by your own rules, and follow your heart. You should live your life by what you want, and not listen to what anybody has to say. You should value your parents words, but when you start sacrificing your own happiness for THEIR happiness your screwed. Make your own luck and stand up for your choices. Maybe you have found the one your going to marry in a couple of years? Who knows? If your true love is right in front of your eyes.. Dont you dear to let her go because of your parents stupid headless arguments

• It's My Life

This is a hard question to answer since each situation is different. But I lean towards no because it's true, this is MY life. I don't want to have any regrets when my time is done so I refuse to let anyone or anything stand in the way of my happiness. I agree that as your parents, your mother or father would only have the best intentions for you. By saying that they don't want you dating someone they most likely only have the best intentions. Like hoping to protect you from something negative having to do with your partner. But just because they have pure motives that does not make them right. They may dislike your choice of a partner for a number of reasons. What you should do is find out what those reasons are. Sit down with your parents and find out what the true reasons are for their discontent with your partner. Tell them how you feel about him or her and listen to what they have to say as well. Some parents may have superficial or other inappropriate reasons to dislike them. If this is the case and you truly cannot change their mind, forget them. I don't mean never speak to them again or anything rash like that, what I mean is it's your life and if you full heartedly love this person, then you'll stick with them no matter what. And if your parents love you they will come to accept this person because what good, loving, true parents really want at the end of the day is for their child to be happy.

• Why should I?

Seriously, it's your damn life. Why should you care what your parents, grandparents, siblings, uncles, aunts, whatever, think of your girlfriend? Most people are aware society is filled with idiots. What most people are not really ready to accept is that amongst their family there might exist a bunch of those. I wouldn't dump my girlfriend if my mother didn't like her at all. It isn't her call. It's mine. She's had her life, her choices and her consequences and yes, you might argue "Well, my mother has a lot of experience and she's just trying to show me what's better for me", but whatever works for her doesn't necessarily apply to you. You're different people. And even if my mother was right and I was wrong, if this girl wasn't right for me, I'd still prefer to be mistaken with a decision of mine than be uncertain because of someone else's decision. Ditto.

• I think, as an adult, it's my responsibility to make my own choices as to whom I date.

As an adult, whether or not my parents approve of my significant other is of little concern to me. If I was living with my parents, this would be more difficult, as it could raise discontent at home. It's a lot easier to stand up for yourself when you are an independent person. I would take my parents' concerns into consideration, but ultimately it's my decision, not my mother's, who I date.

Posted by: TrainLock
  • I wouldn't dump him!

I actually have this going on right now. The mother of the guy I love doesn't like me, but yet she also doesn't really know me. I have only met her maybe 2 or 3 times. He broke up with me, and didn't talk to me for the longest time. Yet, if any guy ever tries to get interested in me he is the first to try to talk to me! He wants me in his life, but feels as though I don't belong. :-/ Crazy I know! Bottom line: If my mother didn't like him (and she doesn't because of the way he has treated me) then it still wouldn't affect my decision to try to be with him. However, he did say his mother would probably run him off if he ever saw me. I think that is ridiculous. No one can stop you from seeing someone if you truly love them. In the end I would fight to do whatever it took if I had to. All because of one simple fact: At the end of my life I am the only person who has to live with my decisions and whatever regrets I may have. I would regret more not fighting to be with the person I love then to regret letting someone else ruin it for me.

• Its your relationship and your happiness

If you have a girlfriend who makes you happy and who you love to spend time with it shouldn't matter what others think. Hold onto the people that make YOU happy and feel loved no matter how much others disagree with it. If your Mother doesn't like your girlfriend ask her why and get them to talk it out to see if they can sort things out.

• Hard one, but no.

Because of my personal relationship with my mother, I have grown to value her opinion more than anyone else's, and I will think about her -reasons- for not liking the love of my choosing, but she is incapable of dictating who I love. The way I see it, she doesn't have to love him, sleep with him, or be around him, and as long as I am happy, why the hell would it matter to her? She should trust me to make proper decisions myself

• Love has no boundaries

Love has no boundaries. Any outside influences between a couple are always present but true love should generally prevail.

Your parents do have your best interests at heart but they don't own your heart and completely understand it or love with it.

You were born into this world as an individual unique person, granted the privilege of choice and those liberties we all often forget (or take advantage of). Being that unique person we should not judge our partners based on external influences that attempt to flaw your partner because the truth is we all have flaws. If we learn to accept one another in perfect love this question is easily solved.

Your parents could be right, they could sense something going or about to go wrong...whatever the outcome it does not matter because the unpredictability of life Is beautiful which makes it more interesting and rewarding.

Sorry mum whatever you say, I hear you, but you are not me, I am me. The choices I have made they were never yours to begin with. I planted a seed, it grew to a tree, so leave it alone--it won't need your pruning :)

• I would not dump my love if my mother disapproved, because I decide what's right for me.

If I ever let my mother have influence over who I dated and loved, I'd be surrendering my power to be happy to another individual. All that accomplishes is never being happy, because you are then only there to feed the happiness of that person. My mother sees me as a son, and she could never know who is a good romantic match for me.

Posted by: FlakyHerb64
  • it doesn't matter what my mother thinks, because it only matters how I feel.

People tend to worry too much about what others think. If you love someone, there is no violence involved, and they treat you well, then it doesn't matter if your parents don't like them. You may not like one of your parents, but the other parent still stays with them.

Posted by: CeIIoBurke

vanessa3015 says2017-03-28T17:40:21.613
What would i have done to get my husband back if not for the help of Doctor Okumu.I was in totally confusion when my husband Divorce me and said he was tired of me, my life was nothing without him and i tried all i could to make him cancel the divorce but he said his mind was made up and so we have to go our separate ways. I was in shame and pain when my friend told me how Doctor Okumu help her reunit her broken home with his spell so i hurriedly contacted Doctor Okumu and he told me that my husband will come back to me begging me to accept him back. I did all Doctor Okumu asked me to do and 12 to 16 hours latter my husband came back to me crying and fell on his knees and begged me to forgive him and i quickly forgave him and ever since then we have been living happily.Are you in any problem and need help? Contact Doctor Okumu today for help via email: doctorokumuspelltemple@gmail.Com or via website: http://doctorazuaworldofpowerfulspell.webs.com
vanessa3015 says2017-03-28T17:41:54.417
sherrie says2017-06-08T10:42:39.697
Wow i am so Happy Today my Names are Sherri Ann i want to testify about the Good News i have, My Husband broke up with me last year living me with our son alone for me to take care of and move in with another lady but as time goes on i was very sad and i lost hope in love i tried all i could to make sure he return back to me but the more i keep trying the more he keep hating me more and more ,so one day i came online searching for solution then i came across a Very Great Powerful Love Spell Caster called GREAT MUTABA i contacted him then he instructed me on what to do so i did what exactly he asked me to do and in less than 24 Hours my husband that has long moved on with another lady called me on phone and started apologizing for breaking my heart that he is ready to come home and said he will make it up to me that he is very sorry and keep apologizing so i forgave him and now we are happily living in happiness and now we are now a happy family and he has changed he now love me more and more and i can now control him because whatever i say is what he will do, so if you have such problems or you need your EX LOVER back just contact this Great Love Spell Caster Called GREAT MUTABA at greatmutaba@gmail.Com Or Add Him on Whatsapp at +2348054681416 He will solve all your problems no matter how big it is .....
greatazukaspellcast says2017-07-30T16:23:49.707
HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC
I am Hair from North Carolina. I want to testify about powerful Dr Azuka for saving my Relationship.I must be one of the few who don’t have a trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my Relationship a melodious and smooth Relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. I cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr Azuka who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiancee in 48 hours. I was amazed and surprised when my fiancee called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr Azuka. Don"t fail to Contact Dr Azuka through the following means if you have any Marital or Relationship problem. His Contact information Are

Email: greatazukaspellcast@yahoo.Com
Website: http://greatazukaspellcas.wix.com/greatazukaspellcast
greatazukaspellcast says2017-07-30T16:29:18.317
HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC

Email: greatazukaspellcast@yahoo.Com
sindyscot17 says2017-08-29T08:59:58.660
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr Miracle,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr Miracle was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr Miracle and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email r miracles,,,,"CONTACT Via Email,,,MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM You can contact him today and get your problem solved Or"Call +2348071398555.." Or You Can Also Contact Him Through his Website https://miraclespellhome9.wixsite.com/miraclehome
Lishacool says2017-09-18T05:10:02.673
My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over seven years, Finally i am now a mother now Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor muna now he will help you too I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem too do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. Contact Dr muna on email: marvelspelltemple@gmail.Com Or his whatsapp number. +2348071660388 because I have discover Dr Muna long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr MUNA, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.Contact Dr muna for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you
Lishacool says2017-09-18T05:10:33.003
sabrina787 says2017-09-25T23:49:32.647
Hello, Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. My Name is Sabrina, Alexa, from Chicago. I never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it.. I and my husband have been having a lot of problem for 4years living together, he no longer make me happy because he was in love with another lady outside our marriage, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage was falling leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster Prophet Abulele, with his email:( prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.Com ) to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. This spell caster Prophet Abulele told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal again. He went ahead and cast the the spell for me, after 2 days of casting the spell my husband changed completely he came apologizing saying the way he treated me that he was not himself, i really thank you Prophet Abulele for bringing back my husband to me. I want you all to contact him for those who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. His mail here ( prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.Com )
sabrina787 says2017-09-25T23:49:46.343
avalonedgar says2017-10-08T05:15:28.993
I and my husband was haven some misunderstanding that leads us to divorce, i never thought am gonna be able to get my husband back to me again" it was really terrible for me when he leaf me at December 14 2016 close to chrismax cerebration, i feel so a lone i could not go true the heart break because i loved him so much, i do all i could to get him back but nothing happens my friends tried all there best to help me talks to him to accepts me back but never listening, so i talks and thinks about it to get a spell dr. Contacted for the help of bringing him back to me which i known that is the only way to get him back to me again, them i was able to get DR.COROBO email and his contact i was really happy to get reach to this dr. Due to what people has be saying about him on how it has be helping relationship and curing diseases" i contact him for the spell and before i am to known my husband called me and he was crying on the phone by telling me to forgive him for what ever he may has cost me that him needs me back and them i forgive him and we where one again, he has loves me like he has never be before he has cherish me so much and i have nothing to say but to say thank you DR.COROBO you can email him if you wants to' by solving your home marriage and your relationship https://www.facebook.com/Home-of-spells-732499473608461/ email. Dr.Corobospellhome@gmail.Com call whatssap +2348155728933 thank you all for listening.
avalonedgar says2017-10-08T05:15:56.543
Monica1 says2017-11-05T19:52:16.003
Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Check on Dr Trust Website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Trust love spell,that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8months ago, and left home with all i had..Dr Trust only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Anthony called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldnt believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone..He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Trust and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Trust his website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

(Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com)

Website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

His whatApp or call number +2348156885231
Monica1 says2017-11-05T19:52:40.637

Website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

His whatApp or call number +2348156885231 ...
Jessica8 says2017-11-21T21:09:58.600
I was in total despair when I found Dr. Todd. My life was going terrible and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had just gone through a rough divorce, wasn't making enough money to sustain me and my children, and my 17 year old son had just gone to jail for the first time. When I talked to him, I immediately found a sense of peace. He was very honest with me and I could feel that. He also told me that everything would be okay. After my work began, things began to change. My bills were all caught up, the relationship I was in became much stronger, I was never FLAT broke, and my son was released from jail earlier than we expected!! I also completely got over the failed marriage and began to move on. And, received a better position at my job which will cause an $800 per month increase!! I felt completely comfortable with the work that was being done because I was always encouraged by Dr. Todd. Manifestspellcast@gmail.Com is the BEST.
Brendaowen says2017-11-23T12:02:57.990
When my spouse left me, I contacted Dr Mack for relationship help and after 3 days my spouse and i came back together, Thanks to Dr. Mack, if you need help email Dr_mack@ yahoo. Com,
christine433 says2017-11-23T22:58:53.187
I had a cancer in 2011 .My husband basically threw me away then .He stopped sleeping with me even after a week in the hospital and me almost dieing .He never once did a check on me at night . 3 years later he left me for an old girlfriend .I felt like for years . After 16+ years of marriage I don't know if I could let another man get close to me . Fear they too would make me feel like a monster. I can only imagine the pains an going through without my husband being stand by me in times of trouble. I took the pains all a lone praying day and night, for God to come to my rescued. 2 months ago i came across priest manuka someone sharing testimony how manuka honey and holy oil cure her breast cancer and bring back her runnerway husband i felt emotion and wish i can be cure also. After i read the testimony about him then i knew my life is not yet over. I decided to contact him for help on my condition. Since the day i used the manuka oil and miracle seed with manuka love perfume I have been cancer free, and my husband is back again with the help of manuka perfume, and now am in full control of him..Am here now to gives thanks to the GOD of priest manuka for his miracle in my life... HERE IS HIS CONTACTS ::LOVESOLUTIONTEMPLE1@GMAIL.COM //+17864385003 You are a saviour. And if you made through cancer you can make it through anything, priest manuka oil, honey, miracle seed, love perfume can also cure others illness and bring back divorce husband..
CANCER
STROKE
INFERTILITY
HEPATITIS
tomaskokyova says2017-11-26T08:21:44.383
What else can i say rather than to thank Doctor Casera Zaza {relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.Com} who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr. Casera Zaza for he has made my life complete by bringing back my wife to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr. Casera Zaza is a God on Earth. My wife and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr. Casera Zaza helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours. Could you believe it, my wife came home begging that she needs me back and now we are living happily for the past 2 years now. Do you need any kind of help? Contact him now via email: {relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.Com} or you can call me for more info on +1 (203) 702-9280 Tomas Kokyova.
noravargas006 says2017-12-08T02:43:01.230
I'm Nora Vargas. I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Zakuza has rendered to me for getting my Husband back. I've been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Zakuza website on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage and what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Zakuza is truly a helper who God has sent to help us all. Why not contact Doctor Zakuza now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Website: http://doctorzakuzaspelltemple.myfreesites.net OR by Email: ( Doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.Com ). Call me for more info +1 (516) 277-6702 USA.
albertafollon94 says2017-12-13T18:41:13.420
LOVE SPELL TESTIMONY - DR JAMES IS THE BEST.
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as DR JAMES, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to DR JAMES was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about DR JAMES and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email, You can contact him today and get your problem solved. [olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.Com]
melisacole says2017-12-24T15:18:34.937
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr Kasee,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr Kasee was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr Kasee and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email (onimalovespell@gmail.Com) which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will no stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His email is ONIMALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM You can contact him today and get your problem solved.
kanearnold71 says2017-12-30T22:16:27.947
I see no reason why having issues in life when there's a God on Earth with the help of Lord Doctor Zakuza. My wife left me to her Ex-lover because she thought i couldn't get her pregnant after 6 years of our marriage. I was so disorganized and depressed for i could not concentrate at my place of work and my co-worker ( Whitney ) noticed that i was not myself. I had no choice than to tell her everything and she directed me to an honest helper online called Lord Doctor Zakuza for he could be of help to me. I got in touch with him seeking for he's help and he did a miracle in my life by bringing back my wife from her Ex-lover and now we have a child to call ours and i was promoted at my place of work as the managing director. I won't stop thanking Lord Doctor Zakuza for i promised him that i will share my story to the universe. Are you sick or need help to get your lover back? Then, contact Lord Doctor Zakuza now for there's nothing to hard for him to do. E-mail: Doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.Com
Sophiel9 says2018-01-07T16:25:42.433
Hi Guys I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex husband back after a divorce

Hello My name is Lana Sophie Am from AUSTRALIA. I have been married for 5years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. I was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr.OCUSODO on his email drocusodospellcaster@gmail.Com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.Com and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. I have never in my life believe in spell but now he has just helped me out to be a fulfill woman and i am now so happy. All Thanks to DR. OCUSODO and if you also want to have your husband back to yourself here contact DR. OCUSODO i am so happy to testify of the good work and kindness.. Or add him up on whats-app +2349067457724
Sophiel9 says2018-01-09T10:14:39.407
Hi Friends Dr. OCUSODO is the best spell caster to help fix your relationship problem

Read my testimony and contact him now:

I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. My name is Sandra Raymond am from United State. My boyfriend Williams left me for another girl for three months' ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who dis virgin me when I was 19 years old. A friend of mine Kido Matthew told me he saw some testimonies of this great Dr OCUSODO that he can bring back lover, I laugh it out and said I am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. I still can't believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr OCUSODO for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great priest here is the email address: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.Com OR drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.Com or add him up on whats-app +2349067457724
Sophiel9 says2018-01-10T11:00:28.933
Read my testimony and contact him now:

I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. My name is Sandra Raymond am from United State. My boyfriend Williams left me for another girl for three months' ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who dis virgin me when I was 19 years old. A friend of mine Kido Matthew told me he saw some testimonies of this great Dr OCUSODO that he can bring back lover, I laugh it out and said I am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. I still can't believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr OCUSODO for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great priest here is the email address: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.Com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.Com or add him up on whats-app +2349067457724.
KelvinMaxwell says2018-01-11T01:28:27.803
CONTACT……E-MAIL.Dr.Mack201@gmail. Com, i promise you will have your lover back in 3 days, mine came back in 3 days…
Tatiana55 says2018-01-17T12:20:30.120
My name is Tatiana Inez, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ebako, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he Restores womb,cure Cancer,and Other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop Divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Loveth,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 4 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ebako's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 68hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even Happier than before Dr Ebako, is really a gifted man and i will not Stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a Problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High ebakospelltemple@gmail.Com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: ebakospelltemple@gmail.Com
sandra511 says2018-01-18T10:18:19.357
Read my testimony and contact him now:

goyalabhishek585 says2018-01-20T13:09:24.343
Hi My name is "Goyal Abhishek" I was married for 9years with Keshika and we had a kid together. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... It got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me. She moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who has helped him and his wife solve their infertility problem... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers for me... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. What a wonderful miracle Dr. Ken did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help (supersolutionhome1@gmail.Com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.Com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. Call him +2348074433380 or Add him up on Whats-App.
Here is my Blogger: https://goyalabhishek585.blogspot.com
oguduguspellcaster says2018-01-26T04:48:19.623
I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Ogudugu has rendered to me getting my Husband back. I've been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Ogudugu Email on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage and what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Ogudugu is truly a helper who God has sent to help us all. Why not contact Doctor Ogudugu now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email: (greatogudugu@gmail.Com ). Call or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.
oguduguspellcaster says2018-01-26T04:48:50.090
Victoria2 says2018-02-10T02:26:20.513
I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr. OCUSODO on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn't contacted Dr. OCUSODO and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr. OCUSODO released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr. OCUSODO for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr. OCUSODO mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.Com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.Com

whats-app Or call number::: +2349067457724
Victoria2 says2018-02-10T02:26:43.993

whats-app Or call number::: +2349067457724...
CoraHaley says2018-02-11T10:59:13.490
Please read and also contact Dr Trust if you need a powerful love spell to fix your broken relationship.....
I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced me. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters here in the United States, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Dr. Trust who guaranteed me an urgent 48 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me again. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back home. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. Thank you Sir, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy in my marriage. My husband is back and promise never to leave me again. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine. If you are thier right now and you need a powerful and urgent love spell to bring back your ex kindly contact Dr. Trust right now he is the only answer to restore your broken relationship or marriage. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com
Whats-App or call him ((+2348156885231))

Read more about him on his website and also contact him: https://utimatespellcast.wordpress.com
CoraHaley says2018-02-11T11:00:03.397