• Whether you like it or not

The world will soon see cultured meat (and other products) as an answer to the current world hunger and economic welfare problems. Even the environment will be saved due to a drastic decrease in farming lands, fuel and water used to feed live stock (we're talking about 95%+ decrease). Heck, I expect some vegetarians to start eating cultured meat because animal welfare problem will be solved.

• Whether you like it or not

• It's completely natural, and the ethical thing to do.

There is absolutely no difference between the meat grown in labs and the meat grown on farms. The actual meat itself is not "modified" in any way, as some people have claimed, it is just grown in a different way so that actual animals wont be killed. Lab grown meat IS actual meat, it is made of living cow cells that originate from live cows, the cells just grow up in a different environment. There are no risks associated with lab grown meat either, so the claims that others have made are wrong.

Besides, lab grown meat is still more natural than the horrific, barbaric ways animals are grown and slaughtered today.

• Mostly for ethical reasons

First, let's get over the naturalistic fallacy: natural does not mean good, and unnatural does not mean unhealthy. Medicine is unnatural, rattlesnakes are natural.

Now, we're talking about cultured stem cells: what all cows are composed of, chemically indistinguishable from the beef you've had at home, but without any fat. It's also guaranteed your meat wasn't injected with hormones or tortured before it arrived on your table. Ultimately, I think this is the future's solution to the endless vegetarian debate. Bring on the lab meat!

• No, that is scary.

No, I would not eat a lab-grown burger, because there would be too many risks associated with eating something grown in a lab. The technology on that is new, and they do not know whether it causes cancer. It is also not a burger, because it is not actual meat. I want my meat to have moo-ed once in its life.

• No I Would Not

No, I would definitely not eat a lab-grown burger. We've gotten so far away from real, whole foods and have very little idea as to what all of our processed, modified "foods" are doing to our bodies. A lab-grown burger would, in all honestly, gross me out completely. I try to eat as healthily as I can, and my idea of healthy food is REAL food. Not lab food.