• Would I vote for Jewish person for President?

I would have no rational reason not too.
    I remember that many people thought voting a catholic into the office would be a puppet for the Pope. Pres. Kennedy proven them wrong.
    The best person for the job is what should matter.
    My criteria would be is a successful Governor, then a Successful CEO, then a Senator and lastly a House Representative.

• Well I mean let's assume I lived in America...

Since I live in Canada I can't really elect a president haha, (nor am I old enough) but ofcourse. As long as they were right. I would elect anyone as long as they had the most convincing arguments, and seemed to be doing the good. Sorry if my text seems kinda jumbled up, I didn't really type this at the same time as I began typing this.

• I am trying to elect one now!

I am currently supporting Bernie Sanders for President and he is Jewish. The fact that he is jewish doesn't impact my view of him. He is a staunch progressive and that is why I support him.
    If he loses the Primary then I am going to support Jill Stein who also happens to be Jewish