• I believe you should experience everything once.

Everything in life should be experienced once, even if you only end up with a story to tell. The Heart Attack grill is no different. I firmly believe that they are not as unhealthy as they claim. They fry everything in lard. Lard is healthier than a lot of oils in other fast food chains. So their burgers are big? This can be countered in other ways. Don't eat it all at once or cut back the next day. Seems silly to deny trying it.

• We don't need to protect people from themselves.

Like any other place, they have something for everyone. I haven't eaten there myself, but I don't see a problem with the image they're trying to portray. In fact, I applaud them for not falling victim to the political correction that's consuming the country. I like the slap in the face it gives to people who get bent out of shape because of concepts they don't agree with. If too many people don't agree, the place doesn't get enough business to survive; plain and simple. In the meantime, let people indulge in whatever they choose to within the limits of the law.

• I would absolutely not eat at this restaurant as I prefer to remain heart attack free.

This restaurant is disgusting. The idea of purposely serving food that will make people fat is disgusting. Glamorizing it with the sex appeal the waitresses bring is equally disgusting. There are too many obese people in this country to allow things like this. I would never put something in my body that was cooked in straight lard. The name of the restaurant says it all; if you eat here you will have a heart attack. I prefer to avoid heart attacks and live a healthy life.

• No, probably not.

Although I am sure I would like the restaurant's food, I would probably never eat there. I don't like the glorification of overeating, and this restaurant seems to appeal to gluttony to a large degree. The name of the restaurant is actually comical in that it does nothing to even pretend that this food is healthy for a person, and people will still eat there.