Would you ever retaliate against someone who screws you or not?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Definitely yes I will take steps.

Ere is beautiful line in the TV series LEVERAGE " The rich and powerful take what they want". According to this if we will not raise hand against bad people who did wrong with us then they will do it again and again with someone else. So, we must take serious steps against them, because of this they will think twice before doing wrong.

• Well, probably yeah.

I'm not sure that I completely understand this question.
    Though, if someone did wrong me, I would try to keep calm, but I would want to retaliate to let them know how I felt about what they did. I am not a person who just sits back and allows others to take advantage of them.
    I fight the system, and don't allow others to abuse their powers.

• Definitely yes I will take steps.

• Only if it is BDSM

Well, in that situation, retaliation is part of the screwing, so I guess it would just be a natural response to that type of screwing. I'm not really into that stuff, but I might be willing to try it with the right person . . . . . . .

• Umm, probably not.

Well if someone screws me, I would obviously not retaliate against them because sex is very pleasurable and their willingness and company to do such an action with me is enough, and no revenge is needed. Of course, my comment was really just for laughs for a question that can be taken two ways, but yeah, if they screwed you *over*, then I guess it depends.

• But I feel like it

This northern bloke (the people of northern England) banned from Sodahead. Now I'll never find a site where I can make friends and meet new people, who aren't so serious all the time. If I ever meet him, I will tell him to his face, "Heil Hitler." Jagoff who does he think he is?

Adam2 says2014-04-20T21:59:30.057
Screw you over is the term I meant