• Yes, a free Crunch Wrap is worth a trip.

Having never sampled a Crunch Wrap from Taco Bell, I feel I would travel a bit out of my way in order to do so at no charge. The Crunch Wrap is mighty tasty looking. The shape is interesting and it looks to be something that would not fall apart if eaten on the run.

• Yes, I would go out of my way!

Yes, I'd go out of my way for a free Taco Bell Crunch wrap. I've had them before, and I like them. They stay crunchy for a pretty long period of time. They're tasty, especially the chicken ones. If the green sauce is added, they taste even better. They're not super expensive, but if they were free? Yes! I'd definitely go out of my way to get one.

• I love eating at Taco Bell so I definitely would go out of my way to get a free crunch wrap.

As someone who enjoys eating at Taco Bell I would not turn away from them offering me some free food. Imagine if one of your favorite restaurants had a promotion where you could try a new product of theirs for free, you would probably jump at the opportunity to try it. It also helps that the crunch wrap looks really good and since this is something that doesn't happen everyday it's practically a steal. Even if you're not the biggest fan of Taco Bell this is something you should take advantage of because it's free food, what do you have to lose?

• Free Tabo Bell Crunch Wrap

I would not go out of my way for a free Crunch wrap, I have never been a big fan of Taco Bell. I am not a fan of any of the meat options, and I think Taco Bell beans are pretty bland. I have a fairly sensitive digestive system, and every time I eat Taco Bell, meat or not, I have a pretty bad time.