• Best Camp Ever!

I have been going to Qwanoes for years and I have to say that it's always the highlight of my summer. The cabins are nice (yes even the plastic ones) and all the food I've eaten there has been good. The speakers are always entertaining and have good messages. I always make new friends! The staff is super nice and I would most definitely recommend this camp to everyone!

• Tons of fun best week ever

I had so much fun at camp there is so much to do water and land you also make really good friends. The cabins are quite nice and the counsellors are awesome. I was the best experience ever. The guest speaker we had taught us lots of great things and he related the lesson of the day to one of his life stories. Camp was awesome!!!!!!!

• Sure, why not.

It sounds like a great camp with a lot of fun things to do. It seems like they have a lot of great activities and things that everyone is looking for in a camp. It would probably be enjoyable to go there. It sounds like a great camp. I think a lot of people enjoy it.

• Sure, why not.

• It's a great camp, and really fun.

They have 33 acres of land on an oceanfront view. They have great activities like 70ft high swings and laser tag and so much more. They're original, and great and their cabins are nice too. It's a safe environment and the food is apparently amazing. My child has been going for 5 years now.

• Tatty fluff gang

Yfymymyyfujyyjyjmyymumyuymyumymuymuuymm mmmm mm m k n m. N j m m m m m j j k km m k k m m m m m m mm. M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m. M m m m m it sucks

• Tatty fluff gang

• Kid was just there - unhappy to say the least

Too much preaching, leaders kept saying that "girls are smart and boys are dumb", which the girls picked up on pretty quick to tease boys during the entire stay (may as well start the boys early on what the overall attitudes are towards males nowadays...). Boys slept in "plastic" tents instead of wooden cabins as promised. Kid wanted to come home halfway through the experience. We had high hopes, but kid's experience was the opposite. Too bad.

• Everything is horrible

A lot of people have told me that camp quanoes has horrible washrooms, cabins and WAY too much preaching. They say the kids are sick and the leaders are tired. They feed the kids terrible food and too much candy. The parents said the kids are scared off of the christian path. Never send your kid there unless you hate them