• Peace and Relaxation combined with uniqueness and rich cultural life

Japan has always inspired me since I was kid. The samurai stories and the Draonball episodes aired on my country always gave me curiosity. Its rich culture, the history, the people. A wish grew on my heart of wanting to explore the country. It is quite peacevul and quiet as well as advanced and fun. A blend of the new with the old.

• It's only my dream to

I've always wanted to go. I can't even pin point when I first became fascinated with their culture. Perhaps it was Nintendo games, like mario and pokemon. Or maybe it was Kingdom Hearts. Or maybe animes, like death note. But their media peaked interest in their culture. I always found their entertainment to be so unique and a breath of fresh air, away from the stereotypes and cliches I find in North American entertainment.
    I also love their food, although I'm sure genuine Japanese cuisine would be very different than the imitation we have here, I love sushi. I love sushi restaurants. I love how they always have all you can eat, with the penalty of having to pay for what you don't eat. I love how they always have mango ice cream as an option for dessert.
    I love how their culture is big on manners and modesty. American society is really competitive driven, and involves a lot of put downs in order to artificially raise confidence. Life is already hard enough without all that mean spirited attacks on your ego. It would just be nice to live in a culture with a little change in perspective.

• Possibly the most fascinating country in the world.

Having been before, I can only say yes, I would definitely visit again. Japan is everything you would imagine, and yet so unique, it is frequently unlike anything you have ever seen before. The Japanese are polite, friendly and incredibly helpful to visitors. The transport system runs to the second (I am not exaggerating), life is convenient and quality of life is high. The cultural sights are a beauty to behold... I would go again in a heartbeat.

• One of the most fascinating countries in the world

Having been before, I can only say yes, I would definitely visit again. Japan is everything you would imagine, and yet so unique, it is frequently unlike anything you have ever seen before. The Japanese are polite, friendly and incredibly helpful to visitors. The transport system runs to the second (I am not exaggerating), life is convenient and quality of life is high. The cultural sights are a beauty to behold... Experience them with your own eyes!