Would you live in a different multi-million-dollar home every 3-6 months if you could pay about a third of what it would cost normally?

• That sounds like fun.

Yes, I would live in a different multi-million dollar home every 3-6 months to save on rent, because it sounds like a super fun way to live in a large house. I don't have a lot of things, so it would be easy for me to move around quickly. It sounds great to be able to afford a huge house.

• I Still Couldn't Afford It

Given that I like in the United States and work for less than minimum wage (even though that is supposedly illegal, which I assure you there are loopholes) I would not be able to afford to live in a multi-million-dollar home even if the costs were a third. I'm lucky I have a roof over my head. However, for what it is worth, I would never want to live in a large home anyway.

• No, because it's foolish:

When you say "live in a multi-million dollar home" what you actually mean is "rent a really expensive place for a high price ($2500) on a short-term lease."

Suddenly the appeal just fell off. I can get an excellent skyloft for less than $2000 and it's rent-to-own like any other condo versus a completely lose/lose scenario like this.

• I hate moving.

Personally, I don't know how some people can live in such homes. Over-sized rooms, too many rooms, no use for most of them. Too much to maintain. Think about it, with homes that big, the only way to keep up with them is to hire people, you don't know, to come into your house. Your own personal space.

• Not with my family

Having a stable home to live in, is very important to me. I also have two children. If I was single, or married and had no kids, then yea I would totally do that! But moving your children around all the time is hard on them. My family moved all the time when I was young and I hated it.

• Waste of money

No, I would not live in a different multi-million-dollar home every 3-6 months if I could pay about a third of what it would cost normally. There are several reason why I would say no. The first reason is I hate to waste money. Secondly, I feel like there are too many homeless people that need shelter and here i am moving every 3-6 months. Finally, I hate moving and would never move that much. Big houses require a lot of furniture and appliances.