• The world needs a strong, smart and in some cases truly neutral figure in order for it to strive.

I'm the person fitted to fulfill that duty . Those words describe me and I am truly fair .I have seen points of view from many different people , because there no good or bad I will do my best in filling everyone's definitions.I can further discuss with you .Will you make me the world leader or who do you believe would be better suited for the tittle.

• What's your goal?

I came here since I share your view. An inner voice, that goes against my wishes and view of my life. Yet the voice inside is so strong..

What if I was that leader that would take a stance in fairness. Would I be this man? Do I want to be this man?
    I would not back down from the ones now ruling. I would bring equality to the people of the earth. Take distance from 'politics'. A word that in Dutch is synonym for sly. I would go full force into protecting earthly life. Humans, animals and plants alike. It is not country, origin or religion that separates us. It is our mind and it's the classic tale of evil versus good. I would go against the monitary world we are living within. Give more to humanity than just consumer goods. Give people their freedom. Claim the land I live upon by the power of the mass, not by war. And give the masses of other countries the chance to join. Go after the elite, and go after the criminals.
    So how long would I live if I would walk that path? Would it be worth it? Is humanity worth it?

If the people of the land WANT me. I'd take the responsibility and by that sacrifice my life. To accomplish a greater good. But how can they want to have something they don't know anything about.

Your question should not be 'would you make me your leader'. But 'would you want me to lead you to a better world?'

• I'm not buying it

"there no good or bad I will do my best in filling everyone's definitions"

How do you fill everyone's definitions when there are so many different beliefs about what we should and should not do in government?

How do you rule without imposing definitions of "good" and "bad"?

How can you be "truly neutral"?

• Hell no, I'm not taking your word for it!

This call isn't yours t make. People in the world deserve to make that decision. If you want to be a world leader, by the way, try actually getting out into the world, instead of debate.Org. And finally, I would have more faith in a World Leader if they knew how to spell.