Would you move every 3 to 6 months if you could live in million dollar homes?

• Yes, I would.

As long as my family would be happy and could deal with the moves I wouldn't definitely be up for it. I think it's a great way to live in a bunch of new places without having to pay for it, it would also be nice to see how the other half lives.

• I would move every 3 to 6 months if I could live in million dollar homes

I would move every 3 to 6 months if I could live in million dollar homes depending on a couple factors. First of all, this is assuming that I am going to get paid for it. After all, what would be the point of doing it. I assume I will provide feedback, live in million dollar homes, and get paid for it. If you are single the real question is how could you not do it.

• I would move

Yes I would move every 3-6 months if I could live in million dollar homes. It would be a one in a lifetime experience to even be inside of a million dollar home much less getting to live in one. Moving also implies getting to move to different locations and towns which i would also love to do.

• Not a chance

Moving is one of the most stressful things to do. So while it may be fun in the beginning to live in these nice mansions. After some time its going to get tedious making new friends and the constant stress of job searches, never mind all the personal stresses in relationships etc.

• No, then you wouldn't be able to enjoy any of your houses.

While I would love to live in million dollar homes, moving every 2 months does not give you any time to enjoy the houses you are visiting in. At that point it is easier (and probably nicer) just to live in a hotel.I think you should use what you pay money for.

Formerland1 says2014-08-14T01:23:10.143
Yes , I have nothing else to add so i can't vote.