Would you pull an April Fools Day prank on your loved ones?

• Yes, I would pull and April Fools Day prank on my loved ones.

Yes, it can be fun to pull April Fools Day pranks on loved ones and it is something I would do. When you pull an April Fools Day prank it can make people laugh and be a lot of fun. As long as pranks are good-natured it is appropriate to do them on April Fools Day.

• Yes, I would pull an April Fools Day prank on my loved ones.

I believe that as long as the person has a sense of humor and can understand that it's just a joke then I think it's fine to pull an April Fools Day prank on a family member or loved one, I believe it's all in good fun and in spirt of the day.

• I am against Fools Day

No, I wouldn't pull an April Fools day prank on any of my loved ones because I think that pranks are just a form of low intensity violence, which leads to bullying and segregation. Every war has started with a little prank and I think that pranks should not be encouraged.

• No to April Fools pranks - they're cruel

I have never, and would never pull an April Fools Day prank on a loved one. I have been the victim of pranks in the past, and all I have felt is ashamed and embarrassed that I fell for them, and the idea of being amused that someone feels like that sickens me. I have more respect for my loved ones than to do it to them, to have them worried or angry or excited for no reason, only to tell them that it was just a joke - that their emotions are a joke to me.