• Deaf or blind

I would rather be deaf because I love to watch tv I mean who doesn't like to watch tv anyways if you can't hear the tv you can put the words on the tv so you can see the words that's all I feel like writing homefulky you chose deaf but god forbid me from being deaf or blind

• I would rather be deaf.

Vision is a wonderful sense and so is hearing! But, there is so much beauty in the world, to live in darkness would be my worst fear. With deafness, there is Sign Language one, people can learn and one can still communicate with the outside world, Sign Language is just another language in my mind. So with seeing, you still have the best of both worlds by being able to see and communicate with the outside world..

• I'd rather be deaf

Now a blind man may ponder on how horrific his life must be and it wasn't his fault. To lose your sight, you wouldn't be able to simple tasks without the aid of others. Also it would be very difficult to obtain a degree, without a degree, you can't have jobs that have a high income. Now if you don't have that, how will you pay rent? With the little money given, you can't do much. You can't do anything without many years of practice and days filled with sorrow as to why this happened to you.
    Deaf on the other hand, yes it is still inconvenient. However, you can still obtain a degree which can help you make a higher income. You can still perform tasks at hand. You can still participate in athletic activities, you can still see the scenery this amazing world has to offer. I agree with all of your statements.
    Thank you for your time.

• I'd rather be deaf

Because losing a sense is worse than anything in the world, but losing your sight? Christ. You also use more of your sight than hearing during the day, for me, I ride my bike around everyday to everywhere. Imaging being me and losing one of my favored Hobby. How would I get to school? How would I be fit?

• I'd rather be Deaf

Being born Deaf or blind.. I cannot relate but here is my view of what I would do I lost a sense overnight:

If I woke up tomorrow profoundly deaf and couldn't hear, I'd probably text my mom/family members in tears, (probably post it on FB. Lol) and drive myself to the hospital to find out more info (since I was born hearing, I obviously speak, but do not read lips well), in the car I'd turn the base on in the car to feel the music, do some research about my new-found condition, finish my homework, go play some soccer to release the tension of the new-found Deafness, and then go with a friend to meet new people at a local Deaf social (I sign already - so my view is biased)... I LOVE LOVE LOVE music, but technically "could" be just fine without music (though I'd be very sad). I would still find a way to experience it (feel/visual)! Contrary to popular belief, human connection is still so very possible for Deaf individuals and they can play, travel and see the world.

If I woke up legally blind, I can't even promise you I would be able to find my phone. And if I did, would I be able to find the 911 buttons on my modern day touch screen? I could try the new "O.K. Google" thing. It might work to say "O.K. Google, call my mom/or 911." I'm not sure if I could pour myself a bowl of cereal or not, but I might be successful. I'd be frantic and I would probably think I was dying even if I was not.

• I'd rather be deaf than blind.

I'd rather be deaf because first I like sign language and I think it's really interesting and second not seeing nothing would mean an eternity of darkness, and I hate closing my eyes for too long as it is. Being deaf, you can still see and if you're blind, you might get hit by a car if you don't see anything. And also if there's an emergency but you can't see it then how will you get to it? Run with a stick? You could bump into something. Anyways, there.

• I rather be deaf.

I want to be able to see where I'm going and that way I can do more things. If I'm blind, then I could hear people talking but I can easily bump into things or other people. Also It's harder for me to read books or do my work without my sight.

• Hgg Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as

Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as

• Hhhh h h

Huh g g h b b g b g b b b v Huh g g h b b g b g b b b v Huh g g h b b g b g b b b v Huh g g h b b g b g b b b v

• For many tasks.

I need sight for many tasks such as eating some foods. The only way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way for this decision is to be deaf.

• With being blind you can still hear laughter.

This argument is really tough to decide. Even though I love scenery, and art, I would absolutely hate not to hear things. I love talking. Just imagine hearing nothing. I can't imagine it. It would be scarier hearing nothing than seeing nothing. A blank world.
    Seeing nothing is harder, but hearing nothing is scarier.

• I'd rather go blind

If you love music and listening to cure your curiosity you'd understand. I would hate to be deaf because I would see the stares of people knowing that I am deaf. If I am blind I could easily hear more into conversations without people knowing. I'd really hate to be deaf

• I LOVE seeing and hearing, but I'd choose blind

Because I wear glasses so it's more likely to happen. If I was deaf, I'd try to read lips, but if you're blind, you only have to learn a new alphabet (braille) rather than 2 new languages (ASL and lipreading.) Plus, even though art is good, I prefer music, and being deaf you can't enjoy it! So, I choose blind!

• I would rather be blind than deaf.

I think being blind is better than being deaf, I personally hate seeing the horrible visuals of the world today. I think if I am not able to see things I will be happier. I know most people would choose being deaf but I love music and I love listening to interviews more than I like watching them.

• The world is a very visually stimulating place.

Although I would not want to be either, I think it would be easier to compensate for being deaf than blind. The world is a very visually stimulating place. A lot of communication is also visual, especially in today's electronic obsessed society. I wouldn't want to not ever be able to see the people, places and things in my life.

• My sight and touch my 2 biggest senses

I can imagine sound while looking at things, watching TV, concerts, and loud sound can be felt in the body. I can touch what I see to elevate my sight. I do like music and sounds, but seeing the beauty in life would be devastating. And I just like the saying, 'Seeing is Believing."

• I'd rather be blind than deaf

I would not be able to imagine my life without music. I'll miss seeing beautiful things such as vista's, landscapes and other beautiful sights but I'd rather sacrifice that than my ability to hear the voice of an amazing singer of of the love of my life. Being unable to read books will definitely be a major drawback for me but there are audio books for that problem.

• Rather be blind

Consciousness is feeling time. Ears experience time, eyes experience space. Memories allow a person to re experience the general idea of a past event. All the details of the event will be lost inevitably eventually, however, in this case making new memories with all the senses will be impossible. So if one favors hearing over sight, then that person has much to do.

• 100% I would go blind!

There are two reasons why I prefer to be blind. The first is that for me music is life, and without it life would be empty, almost meaningless. I just can't go a day without listening to at least one sing. The second reasons is that I wouldn't judge people by their appearance, but by their emotions, feelings and personality. After all without my glasses/contact lenses I'm already kind of "blind"!

• I would rather be blind than deaf.

I think that neither is a good thing but I would probably be more confident if I was blind. Beng deaf I wouldn't be able to hear what people are saying about me but I would be able to see how they are looking at me, and it would be hard to ignore. If I was blind, I would be able to ignore the stares that are directed towards me. I wouldn't have to be so self-conscious about how people think about me since I can still hear what they are saying. And if I do not like what they are saying, I would be able to ignore them by plugging my ears. Although I would not be able to see the things around me, I can still experience moments with other four senses I have. I find it would be able to experience life as it is if I was blind. I would not be swayed by the unnecessary things in life. I would not be obsessed with technology and I would be able to live life how it was made. Be more connected with nature and the things that were here before we were.