• I'd rather be deaf

Because losing a sense is worse than anything in the world, but losing your sight? Christ. You also use more of your sight than hearing during the day, for me, I ride my bike around everyday to everywhere. Imaging being me and losing one of my favored Hobby. How would I get to school? How would I be fit?

• I'd rather be Deaf

Being born Deaf or blind.. I cannot relate but here is my view of what I would do I lost a sense overnight:

If I woke up tomorrow profoundly deaf and couldn't hear, I'd probably text my mom/family members in tears, (probably post it on FB. Lol) and drive myself to the hospital to find out more info (since I was born hearing, I obviously speak, but do not read lips well), in the car I'd turn the base on in the car to feel the music, do some research about my new-found condition, finish my homework, go play some soccer to release the tension of the new-found Deafness, and then go with a friend to meet new people at a local Deaf social (I sign already - so my view is biased)... I LOVE LOVE LOVE music, but technically "could" be just fine without music (though I'd be very sad). I would still find a way to experience it (feel/visual)! Contrary to popular belief, human connection is still so very possible for Deaf individuals and they can play, travel and see the world.

If I woke up legally blind, I can't even promise you I would be able to find my phone. And if I did, would I be able to find the 911 buttons on my modern day touch screen? I could try the new "O.K. Google" thing. It might work to say "O.K. Google, call my mom/or 911." I'm not sure if I could pour myself a bowl of cereal or not, but I might be successful. I'd be frantic and I would probably think I was dying even if I was not.

• I'd rather be deaf than blind.

I'd rather be deaf because first I like sign language and I think it's really interesting and second not seeing nothing would mean an eternity of darkness, and I hate closing my eyes for too long as it is. Being deaf, you can still see and if you're blind, you might get hit by a car if you don't see anything. And also if there's an emergency but you can't see it then how will you get to it? Run with a stick? You could bump into something. Anyways, there.

• I be blind

I be blind because ahhhhhhh a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a AEROROROROROROROROOR. Ahahahahahah aaaa a. A a a a a a a a a a a a a. Error. As aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a. Aa. Aa a a a a a a a a aa a a a twists s s d d d dbsnfjngfdxjihgbjffhhffkghfd

• I rather be deaf.

I want to be able to see where I'm going and that way I can do more things. If I'm blind, then I could hear people talking but I can easily bump into things or other people. Also It's harder for me to read books or do my work without my sight.

• Hgg Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as

Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as Hgggggzhzjsj ahshs agavs gagsgs gagsgs gaha as asa ss as

• Hhhh h h

Huh g g h b b g b g b b b v Huh g g h b b g b g b b b v Huh g g h b b g b g b b b v Huh g g h b b g b g b b b v

• I like to play with turtles

Water buffalo waterbuffalo waterbuffalo water buffalo water buffalo water buffalo water buffalo water buffalo water buffalo water buffalo water buffalo water water buffalo water buffalo landwhale landwhale land whale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale landwhale waterbuffalo kappakappakappakappakappakappakappakappakappaspaghettokappakappakappalikekappakappaikappakappakappakappakappaandkappakappakappakappatoadkappakappakappakappakappanameskappakappakappamykappakappakapparipot

• For many tasks.

I need sight for many tasks such as eating some foods. The only way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way for this decision is to be deaf.

• I'd rather be deaf than blind

Because I want to be able to see the places I go and the things I see. If your deaf you can learn how to read lip. You can still drive a car and have a relatively normal life. You can interact more in normal lifestyle ways if you are just deaf only.

• With being blind you can still hear laughter.

This argument is really tough to decide. Even though I love scenery, and art, I would absolutely hate not to hear things. I love talking. Just imagine hearing nothing. I can't imagine it. It would be scarier hearing nothing than seeing nothing. A blank world.
    Seeing nothing is harder, but hearing nothing is scarier.

• I'd rather go blind

If you love music and listening to cure your curiosity you'd understand. I would hate to be deaf because I would see the stares of people knowing that I am deaf. If I am blind I could easily hear more into conversations without people knowing. I'd really hate to be deaf

• I LOVE seeing and hearing, but I'd choose blind

Because I wear glasses so it's more likely to happen. If I was deaf, I'd try to read lips, but if you're blind, you only have to learn a new alphabet (braille) rather than 2 new languages (ASL and lipreading.) Plus, even though art is good, I prefer music, and being deaf you can't enjoy it! So, I choose blind!

• I would rather be blind than deaf.

I think being blind is better than being deaf, I personally hate seeing the horrible visuals of the world today. I think if I am not able to see things I will be happier. I know most people would choose being deaf but I love music and I love listening to interviews more than I like watching them.

• The world is a very visually stimulating place.

Although I would not want to be either, I think it would be easier to compensate for being deaf than blind. The world is a very visually stimulating place. A lot of communication is also visual, especially in today's electronic obsessed society. I wouldn't want to not ever be able to see the people, places and things in my life.

• My sight and touch my 2 biggest senses

I can imagine sound while looking at things, watching TV, concerts, and loud sound can be felt in the body. I can touch what I see to elevate my sight. I do like music and sounds, but seeing the beauty in life would be devastating. And I just like the saying, 'Seeing is Believing."

• I'd rather be blind than deaf

I would not be able to imagine my life without music. I'll miss seeing beautiful things such as vista's, landscapes and other beautiful sights but I'd rather sacrifice that than my ability to hear the voice of an amazing singer of of the love of my life. Being unable to read books will definitely be a major drawback for me but there are audio books for that problem.

• Rather be blind

Consciousness is feeling time. Ears experience time, eyes experience space. Memories allow a person to re experience the general idea of a past event. All the details of the event will be lost inevitably eventually, however, in this case making new memories with all the senses will be impossible. So if one favors hearing over sight, then that person has much to do.

• Music plain and simple

Personally, music is the most important thing in the world for me. I used to play the drums and I actually think that music is man's greatest creation. It can create any emotions imaginable and I couldn't lose that because it's the only thing that makes me feel pure ecstasy.

• I would rather be blind than deaf.

If I was blind, I could still hear and talk. If I was deaf, I wouldn't be able to hear music. I don't care about voices much, because I can read lips and use sign language pretty well. Music is what really matters to me, and it would be so unbelievably hard to me to not be able to hear music that I'd be scarred and devastated for the rest of my life.