Would you rather work a 10 hour week (yes) or an 80 hour week (no)?

• Yes, I would rather work 10 hours.

I think if the pay were the same for a 10 hour week as compared to an 80 hour week, everyone would obviously choose a 10 hour week for their number of hours put in. 80 hours amounts to about eleven and a half hours per day, which is an incredibly long time to work; factoring in getting to work and back, you would be spending more than half of your day involved in work duties.

• Time is priceless.

Time is the one thing we can never have enough of. When I am old and gray, I do not want to look back on my life knowing that I spent the majority of it working. Working an 80 hour week would mean you were giving up almost all of your precious time during the week. You need that time to spend with your family and enjoy your life.

• Less Work More Play

I would love nothing more then to work 10 hours a week and get paid the same. We live One third of our lives at work and that is sad. We all want to make as much money as possible and be able to do anything that we can. So If I could only work 10 hours a week and have money. I would love it because I would be able to do a lot more with my time.

• A 10 hour week would be great.

If I could work a 10-hour week and not have any financial worries, that would be great. I could chase goals, do my exercise, go on adventures, and basically do whatever I want. Being a work-a-holic on purpose seems like a horrible idea. I have worked 80 hour weeks to get by. Guess what? They're horrible.

• The most money

Right now, I do not have much money, so I would rather go put in an eighty hour week so that I could go get a big pay check with a lot of overtime. I would not want to have to do this for a long period of time though.