Would you recommend that someone just entering the luxury car market begin with a Jaguar S type?

• Wonderful vehicle for any luxury car buyer

This car is a looker first off. It has an excellent motor and its standard features are on par with any other luxury brand. The best part about a Jaguar is not everyone and their brother owns one. BMWs are so prominent and look the same. But the Jaguar is unique has an excellent feel on the road and has all the comforts of a luxury car. Highly recommended for anyone in the market.

• No, I would not recommend a Jaguar S type.

I would not recommend a Jaguar S type for somebody who is just entering the luxury car market. I think there are better cars and luxury type vehicle out there for somebody to consider. While I think that the Jaguar S type is a decent car, it's just not something I favor.

• They should start with a BMW.

No, I would not recommend that someone just entering the luxury car market begin with a Jaguar S type, because the BMW is the best of the basic luxury cars. The BMW luxury car even has seat warmers. It also has sport mode, which is very nice when the sporty person in you is trying to show off to your wife.

• Jaguar S type is just one of the many luxury cars

Jaguar S type is just one of the many luxury cars for someone entering the luxury car market. There are dozens of cars that I can come up with that are just as good if not better than the Jaguar S type. Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac, and Lexus are just as good as the Jaguar line up. They each have their own luxury cars available, and there are others not even mentioned.

• I Would Not

I would not recommend someone just entering the luxury car market begin with a Jaguar S type. I would remind this person that there are better things their money can be spent on. A vehicle is a just that, a vehicle. It will work rather it says Jaguar on the outside or Kia. Pick something that will work for you, but remember that luxury cars really aren't necessary. You could donate that money, you could help a family of your choosing, you could help fund cancer research. There's so many different things you could do with that money, rather than buy yourself an overpriced vehicle.