• Yes, I would start Matt Forte.

Yes, I would start Matt Forte on my fantasy football team next week because reports are showing that Matt Forte will bounce back. I think that it is a risky thing to do, but I believe he will do well next week on the New York Jets against the Chicago Browns.

• He's a good pick.

Owing to the position that he plays, Matt Forte is a consistently high scoring player. At this current time, he has also shown that he is on a run of good form which shows no sign of abating. In addition to this, many people disregarded him at the beginning of the season meaning he is still relatively cheap considering his performance.

• No, I would not.

Matt Forte has not had a great season, and it is likely that he will not do so well. It does depend on what other players I have on my team though. If he was the best player on my team I would start him regardless of his recent performances.

• No, Matt Forte should not start for my football fantasy team next week

No, Matt Forte should not start for my football fantasy team next week because Forte (knee) was limited at practice Wednesday. Also, he struggled to make impact against Steelers and caught just one of three targets for three receiving yards during Monday's loss to the Cardinals. He is still dealing with rib issue .