Would you still eat at Chipotle if they didn't have guacamole?

• I don't care for guacamole.

I would still eat at Chipotle if they didn't have guacamole. I love Mexican food and Tex-Mex, but I don't care for guacamole. Guacamole is more of an American or Tex-Mex thing than an actual Mexican food condiment. Side items add to the food, but it can be, and is, good or bad without them.

• No, I would not eat at a Chipotle if they did not have guacamole

Chipotle's guacamole is the best guacamole that is served in a chain restaurant that I know of. If they stopped serving guacamole then I would not eat at Chipotle's anymore because I would be disappointed everytime I entered the restaurant of memories of guacamole. Guacamole is a healthy dip that can be served using a chip and on the food and it has a wide function of uses that I enjoy at Chipotle.

• No I would not

I would not eat at chipotle however, this would not be based off of this one thing alone. I have heard that there food is not the best out there. If someone wants something good that include guacamole they will go somewhere else. I don't think someone will base a pick off of this though.

• Probably not often

The guacamole at Chipotle is excellent and has great flavor that goes on many of their dishes. If they were to no longer have that condiment I would not be as will to patron that restaurant. There are few dishes I get that don't have their guacamole on it and it would be something I would miss very much.