Would you support a communist uprising in your nation?

Asked by: vaporizeislands
  • It already happened.

I grew up and was raised and Cuba so I can't really comment much on such a subject.

But, although I live in a America and if communism really tried to take root in the United States I would indeed support and possibly fight for communism and the socialism. That's my opinion which I apparently have the right to although this still isn't accepted in america society.

I would:

- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

- Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.

- Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.

- Promote the U.N. As the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. As by Moscow.

- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.

- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state.

- Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.

- Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

- Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.

So yeah.

• I would in every circumstance

True Marxism is the ideal and preferable system of government. The distortion of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engel's proposed theory of proletarian revolt and equal distribution of the means of production has resulted in a fundamental misconception. Trotskyism, Maoism, Leninism, and Stalinism pervert the truth of communism in its purest form. I live in the United States, so therefore I witness firsthand the flawed system of capitalism. The nation that supposedly originated as a haven for all those who sought liberty, freedom, and equality now remains in a state of squalor. Revamping the current welfare system and elimination of private enterprise would enhance and, ultimately, resurrect the United States in particular from destitution. I fail to see how the principles of fairness and equality are inferior to greed and lust.

• No, I would not.

I would actually either fight against the communist uprising or move to another country, for fear that they might win. Communists are evil and deserve no place in the US. If they took over, the US would destroy itself in a matter of days. If you are asking this question to know whether or not you should start one, I would recommend you don't, because many people would fight against you.

• Communism Not Right for U.S.

Unfortunately, Communism isn't right for the United States and wouldn't work well in this country. I wouldn't support a communist uprising in the U.S.A. for a multitude of reasons. A communist uprising wouldn't fit with the ideals of most Americans, and it would quickly come to an end soon after.

• No. Communism has been tried before. It's never worked well.

Except for small communities, communism has pretty much been a big flop on the world stage. There isn't really any evidence that it works effectively in large populations. Communism is associated with bread lines, with poverty, with a brutal authoritarian government that decides what people should do in life, and with a lack of freedom. In order for communism to work at such a large scale, it kind of has to be authoritarian and ruthless.

Except for small communities (where it has been demonstrated to work to some degree) I don't believe communism can work to make life enjoyable.

• Good on paper... But paper isn't real life.

In real life, Communist can not work with humans. It goes against major laws of economics, and laws of human nature. Communist is based on the idea that when poor people are richer, they are happier, but all having money among the poor does is cause inflation.

All that extra money you get off the rich just goes into the hands a an over-taxing government that needs it for their vast among of social programs. The programs got you $10,000 more a year, but the government has to tax you an extra $15,000 to pay for each one of them, even one's not helping you.

You can't tax the people into prosperity, and every programs starts with a tax.

Communism doesn't make everyone equally rich. Just equally poor.

• Communism is based on fake ideals and bring poverty to the people

Communism, also disguised as socialism, is based on the thoughts of Marx, who thought that it'd be best if the world was to be ruled by people maximally qualified to push a button to close a bag of crisps. If they want to make everything equal, they can't make everybody rich, they make them all poor. Communism is a good idea, it's very thoughtful, but unrealistic, because many people think: "I get free money, why do anything" and so we all either die, or 'devolve' to a species of redneck retards.

• Communism has it's strengths, but weaknesses prevail

Communism has proved to be a factor in contributing corruption within governments around the world. Basically it is a strong socialist government that doesn't deserve to be in the United States' borders. Our government may be in a time of struggle and turmoil, but the initiation of the government would never occur.

• Of Course Not

I understand that communism can benefit some. But look at countries that have absolutely been ripped up and destroyed by communism. For example, the USSR. Josef Stalin killed millions of his own people. Communists take your money out of nowhere (Source: Chinese roomate in high school.) Communism promotes genocide. Would you really want that in your free country? That has a constitution starting with "We The People." Not "We the Government."

• Say no to communism

There is o way i would support communists in america they have no place in a successful government based off of freedom so why put communists in charge when america is doing so fine, its illogical and very poor decision- sorry about spelling my laptop is very bad when it comes to that