Would you take your family on a quest to search for Forrest Fenn's treasure?

• Enjoyable Quest for Truth

I would take my family on a quest to search for Forrest Fenn's treasure for several reasons. First of all, it would be a fun family activity to dig into a real-life mystery--provided that we did not let the excitement of the wealth get to our heads. Also, it is a mystery that the world will solve some day. It might as well be sooner than later.

• Family sets out to find the famous Forrest Fenn treasure.

Yes, I would take my family and I on a quest to search and find the Forrest Fenn treasure. The excitement alone that would fill us of just attempting the quest would be reason enough. My family and I are very family oriented and are always looking for fun and esciting things to do.

• Adventure brings happiness to life.

If I believed a treasure existed, I would definitely take on an adventure to find it. Assuming the treasure could have a large financial impact in my life, I'd be happy to go looking for it. Since I was a child, I've always wanted to go on a treasure map-type quest to find something.

• No, I would not search for Forrest Fenn's treasure.

The likelihood of finding the treasure is low and not worth the time and effort it would take to find. Searching for something such as wealth also seems like a waste of time. There are better activities to do with my family to bond. Plus the location of the treasure would add significant travel and lodging expenses.