Would you trust an individual that had a Ferrari for sale?

• I would trust an individual that had a Ferrari for sale.

I would trust an individual that had a Ferrari for sale. The type of vehicle a person has for sale does not define whether they are trust worthy individuals or not. A person that has a Ferrari for sale is probably somewhat wealthy, and financial well being can be a good indication that the person has some degree of integrity.

• Depends what year and model and price

If it was brand new and on Craigs List I admit that I might have some hesitation but I see Ferraris for sale often in magazines like Dupont Registry. I see no valid reason to distrust anyone selling a Ferrari anymore than I would someone who is selling a Toyota Camry.

• No, I wouldn't trust someone selling a Ferrari

I would not trust someone based only on the fact they are selling a high-end car. If I was looking to purchase a Ferrari from someone second-hand, I would have an independent mechanic come and take a look at the vehicle, just as I might with a low-cost used vehicle. Just because the car is expensive doesn't mean it can't have issues!

• Sometimes you can't keep it.

Yes, I would trust an individual that had a Ferrari for sale, because people have all kinds of reasons not to keep their cars. Maybe the person is retired and moving into a senior citizen's home. Maybe people are downsizing so that they are financially responsible. There are lots of reasons to sell even a Ferrari.

• Yes, I would trust a person who had a Ferrari for sale.

I would trust a person who had a Ferrari for sale. I don't think there would be a reason not to trust him just because he's selling a Ferrari. I think it would be important though that anybody who is buying that Ferrari in making sure they get all the car information they need.