• Yes, I would use a virtual reality device.

Yes, I would use a virtual reality device. My only condition would be a more advanced level of immersion than currently available. As it stands right now, VR requires significant user input and accompanying equipment. Running, limited space, and shoddily adapted mechanisms in a video game make for virtual reality to more appear as a gimmick than a legitimate form of entertainment. I will likely not utilize virtual reality devices until they allow total control through the user's mind or are more expansive (such as the Holodeck in Star Trek).

• Virtual Reality might be the future

I would definitely use virtual reality technology, as I believe it can enhance are way of living. With virtual reality devices, our daily lifestyle can improve tremendously in different ways, saving us more leisure time. In addition, I think virtual reality devices are the future development of today's touch-based technology.

• Yes, it is important to stay up-to-date with current technology.

Yes, I would use a virtual reality device. I believe that it is important to familiarize yourself with current technology. Today's society is a fast-paced environment of technological advancement, and it is too easy to become stuck in the more analog past. Utilizing virtual reality devices now would prepare me for whatever the next progression is, so that I don't fall behind the times.

• Cant' be any worse than actual reality

If the cost was in line with other technology, there is really no reason not to at least give it a try. You don't need to lose yourself in a virtual world completely for the rest of your days, but it would be an interesting experience for gaming and possibly sports events.