• I would not.

I have never had any real liking of frogs. I do not think I would go to Froggyland to see dead frogs put in different poses. I would not even consider going to Croatia either. Froggyland is not a tourist attraction I am ever interested in visiting. It is too creepy for me.

• Why would you want to see a bunch of frogs that have undergone taxidermy?

I would never want to see a bunch of frogs that have undergone taxidermy. I don't see how anyone could find that interesting. There are so many historical and beautiful things to do when visiting Croatia, why waste your time doing this? America practices plenty of taxidermy if you want to check it out.

• No, I would not visit Froggyland

I would not visit Froggyland in Croatia for a number of reasons, but personally, I do not have an interest in frogs or other amphibians, nor do I have an interest in even visiting the country of Croatia. I'm sure it's a beautiful country, but there are many other places I'd visit before Croatia.

• I would not visit Froggyland.

No, I would not visit Froggyland in Croatia. I do not support the art of taxidermy, nor do I think it has a place in a gallery-type setting. While I do appreciate the effort and technical craftsmanship that goes into this work, would not visit an establishment devoted to it.