• Class version of somebaody to love recently

I do believe Jordan can have a successful singing career if he has the right people promoting and guiding his career. He certainly has the talent. It would really be nice to see someone become successful from this show. I love my country music, but Jordan knocks it out of the park. He deserves the win.

• Definatelly Vote For Jordan

“Every week I am just shocked,” Jordan told after his last Monday night performance about his iTunes rankings. “It still doesn’t seem real. I don’t think it will ever become normal. Some artists work their whole life for chances like this. I never imagined a year ago that I would be here and doing this and be so successful

• Don't really watch the show.

I don't watch The Voice but if I did I'd vote for Jordan Smith if they were qualified to win. If the singer is good and can really wow me with their prowess then I would vote for them to win. Personal matters should not factor in to a decision it should be made solely on the talent of the person.

• I would not

Although Jordan Smith is a talented singer, I would not vote for them to win The Voice. I do not think they are the most talented and well rounded singer. I think Smith may have a great career, but I do not think they should be the winner of The Voice.