• I am a Moderate Republican I support Gay Marriage I oppose Abortion unless for rape and mother's life is in danger

I would introduce the Following- "discrimination Act" for schools if you are not a drop-out they must let you back in if you moved and came back or if you went to do FLEX and your grades are reasonable to not be in FLEX anymore. If they do not let you back in the school district will be required not to only let you back in but will be fined $10,000 dollars from school funds if they refused to pay the fine they would be charged with "Failure to pay fine" and "Refusing the right to Education" they will face up to 5 years in prison.

"Veteran care Act"- This Act will require states to build 10-100 Veteran Clinics depending on population this will give our Veterans the best care they will not have to wait 2-3 days for a evaluation.

"Military Funds Act"- This will increase Military spending by $30 million dollars every year to make sure our soldiers have everything they need to prepare for war.

• I don't agree with your ideas

Being pro-abortion in only certain cases is already offering certain rights to some but not to all. As you are pro-gay marriage you should understand that ideally what is available for somebody should be available to everybody. Even more so concerning a personal affaire such as ones one body or personal life.
    As for your "discrimination act" I think it's an interesting idea apart from the fact that you would take money from school funds witch would limit and/or eliminate possibilities and options for students du to financial issues.
    In the "Military act" you say it would allow soldiers to have everything they need to "prepare for war". As potential president I belie your priority should be finding ways to find peace and end war not "prepare" for it.

• Your a kid.

Your only 15 and the minimum age to be president is 35. It sounds to me like your claiming schools are discriminating. On what basis are they discriminating? Is it gender, race, income or what? Here is a problem with your idea, if the child wants to go to that school, now the school has less funds to educate. If the fine is not paid, who goes to prison? After all, it would be the school board who is responsible and some of it's members may have voted in favor of the child. This would punish not only those who may or may not be at fault but those who are not.
    "Veteran care Act"- Billions of dollars already go into the existing VA system. This is money out of our pocket, not yours. Once your old enough to loose a huge chunk of your pay check to taxes, then you have the right to voice your opinion about where that money goes.
    "Military Funds Act"- Over the last 20 years, the military budget has gone up about $370 billion from $266 billion in 1996 to $637 billion in 2015. That is almost an increase of $20 Billion per year. I wish we only increased the spending by $30 million. Do you understand how expensive some of the military weapons cost? Here is a short list:
    Abrams Tank $6.2 million
    F-22 Raptor $150 million
    B-2 Bomber $1 billion
    Virginia class sub $2.3. Billion
    Gerald Ford class carrier $13.5 billion

Even if you were of age, your ideas are so naive it's funny.

• We disagree too much.

We agree and disagree on many things, but we seem to disagree on more important things.

You're against abortion and drug legalization. I feel these are important things to consider in society, and for someone to be against the legalization of government-produced and taxed drugs, which would save the country trillions of dollars, doesn't really sit will with me. And I am way pro-abortion, so I don't like the idea of forcing a woman to go through nine months of being uncomfortable and spending money on something she doesn't want.

That's just skimming the surface. I see you're for Trump, like myself, so let's at least hope he'll get something done.

• You go to my school and you're very RUDE!

You told me that I am very fat and ugly. You also mocked me for being in the school play and I was the MAIN ROLE! I DESERVE TO BE PRESIDENT MORE THAN YOU! BECAUSE YOU SUCKKKKY SKDAI da andk hj hjh jh jh jh j hj hj hj h jh jh jh jhs h ahk jds

• I don't agree with your ideas