• I would save money.

Yes, I would want to be a teen star, because I would be responsible with the money that I earned. If I saved all the money, I wouldn't have to work as hard as an adult, and I would have money already saved to retire on. Plus, teen starts get to go to Disney.

• Rake In The Cash

I believe it would be fun to be a teen star. I believe teen stars face many challenges and I think there strength determines where they fall. Hollywood and the entertainment industry caters to people and pays them large sums of money, if a person can remain level headed through this, they will obtain enough income to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

• When I was a teen, sure

We've seen numerous examples over time of teen stars not transitioning into adulthood very well, but back when I was in the age bracket to be a teen star, would I want to be? Sure, it looks great. The envy of many, doing what it is you like to do anyway for lots of money, who wouldn't jump on that and say they'll figure the rest out later?

• Living a life

Being famous or a celebrity is the dream for a lot of people to face their deep-seated insecurities, but all it will do is enhance them and put you on public display. Being a teenager is a time of great physical and mental growth, and this sort of thing should be done privately.

• I would not want to be a star.

I would not want to be a star at any age because I value my privacy. With that being said, I think it is worse for children including teens. Teenagers are not grown up regardless of what they may think. The teen years are difficult for all people to go through. Growing up as a teen celebrity does not allow a teen to develop in a normal, healthy manner. These teens need to know how to function in the world without their celebrity status, especially if the fame does not continue into their adult life.