• Hell yeah man

Because why not, it would be amazing. And if u got sick of it, well u could will yourself to no longer be Omnipotent. Virtually no downsides, because anything negative that could come as a result of being omnipotent could be fixed, because, well, shit you're omnipotent. Not my biggest fantasy, but it is a cool concept to toy around with

• Hell yeah man

• One of my biggest fantasies

I fantasize about having supernatural power; it's been my childhood fantasy. I have no specific intentions in possessing mystical power other than for its own sake. While I have no significant desire to have limitless power, the experience does appeal to me. And philosophically speaking, it might serve as a test of character.

• I like this complex and frustrating life we have been given.

Becoming Omnipotent would answer all of my questions, and turn life into one big sandbox game. It would be like playing life on Super easy with infinite re-spawns. I'd rather play the hardcore version where I get one shot to build my life as best I can. I hope others feel the same.